Prologue

It's the untold story of lovers who hide their love in the attic, cushion it from shadows of pitiless beings, who have divided the world on the basis of every probable attribute that can conclude them from loving each other.

This is a world that has been under the clouds of wars, splattered blood, and death for as long as time. For centuries, the forefront men of multiple religions cannot bring themselves to succumb to the pain of others.

But some 90 years ago, two wise men from two of the majoritarian religions of this world decided to divide the earth into two countries, and give away smaller islands to the minority religions. As Long standing wars had become harder to sustain.

The two majoritarian religions of this world were the people who prayed to The Sun lived in the country Serafina and the people who prayed to The Moon lived in the country Zariya.

Rule was simple: no one of either religion ever crossed the land of the other.

But as the legend says- the rules are made to be breached.

There was one such girl who was going to do just that. She was going to dishonour the court law created by ancient men. She was not going to let them dictate the course of her life.

Rosa was the citizen of Serafina, fearless, like The Sun. She has dreams, one of them was to gaze at the Sun being risen in every sky around the world. If that means climbing the highest peaks or crossing the deepest sea, she is not going to be clenched by the order of the State, and Lord Sun saves the person who dares too.

On the other side of the world was the golden boy of Zariya, who wore the Moon on his sleeve.

He was the child of nature, charming his way through the hearts of ladies with his playfulness and  endearing features, he was extremely protective of his family and... conservative of his Moon. 

But the moon has scars and so did Shameen, he had darkness inside his heart, his hate for the people of Serafina.

And just like the day transitions into the night, Rosa's life will change when she enters the country Zariya and meets Shameen.