🍰 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚.

"Didi! Didi!"

Sora called out in the tall crowd around her for her dinosaur plushie.

She was so excited about the goldfish earlier that she didn't notice that she's not holding Didi anymore. That is until they stopped for a rest that she only realised that the plushie who's been with her since she's a baby is not by her side.

So she tried looking for her favorite toy while her mama and papa are resting. She didn't want to tell them because her mama is tired and she wants to prove that she can take care of herself, as well as her new goldfish. She is a big girl after all.

But the little girl is getting scared by every moment pass, especially that she's been getting a lot of eyes on her and she still can't find Didi.

She wants her mama and papa now.

Her eyes are starting to burn from the tears threatening to escape from her eyes but she rubbed them with the back of her hands and took a deep breath.

"No cry. I'm big girl."

With her new found courage, she continue to search for her dinosaur bestfriend.

ㅡㅡㅡ

"Sora! Sora!"

"Excuse me, have you seen this little girl? She's about this height and, and ㅡ"

"No. Sorry."

They've been looking for Sora for half an hour now and every second that pass by, they can't help but get more worried.

They already asked for help on finding yhe girl on the assistance booth if the festival and they are already in search as well for the little girl.

Y/N can't help but blame herself for taking her eyes away from Sora just because she's having leg cramps. She's been really exhausted lately but she wanted to spend this time with her family so Y/N still pushed to go through with this trip to the festival.

While asking everyone they pass by if they've seen the little girl on the picture that is her phone's wallpaper, she still didn't forget about the goldfish on the other hand.

'Sora will be sad if we lost the goldfish. We'll find my baby... right?'

Every second, they can't help but think of the worst case scenario. Tsukishima Kei may always wear expressionless face on but it is evident how he's growing more anxious, at least to his wife.

'What if something happened to Sora?'

'What if she started crying? She's scared of the dark...'

'What if someone took her?'

'What ifㅡ what ifㅡ'

"Papa!"

Upon hearing the familiar voice, his head immediately turned to the side where the voice is coming from, to his wife who is looking at him with wide eyes then back to the crowd where the voice is coming from.

"Sora!"

"Mama! Papa!"

As they squeeze in the crowd towards the crying voice of their little girl, they found her also trying to reach them with her small hands.

Once he's in front of the little girl, he immediately drop down to his knees and hugged her tightly, with Y/N trying to console the little girl by soothing her back and also crying in relief that they already found their daughter.

He was terrified. Scared to death that something happened to her that his hands are shaking as he embrace the crying Sora in his arms.

"Amㅡ Am showwyㅡ Didi... can't find Didi and I... I got scawed!"

Sora apologized between sobs and her stuffy nose.

Yes, she was scared of losing her favourite toy, her bestfriend that's been with her. Scared that she will be seen as the big girl who can't take care of her friends.

But she realized while looking for Didi that she was more scared of losing someone more important. Someone who always comforts her whenever she gets scared, her mama and papa.

That's why she cried her heart out in her mama and papa's arms, thinking that she will be able to get another Didi but never another like her mama and papa.

🍓 🍓 🍓