SHE POISONED MY MIND WITH HER POTENT SINS

A N G E L O ' S   P O V

A N G E L O ' S P O V

Fuck! I had to get out of there, else that bookshelf would suffer an earthquake. Even in this cold winter brewing up, I felt hot around her. She was no innocent tease, she had the body of a Goddess, the looks of a nymph yet has obtained the power of a succubus.

Would I succumb to her? Maybe but the game we are playing is not with fire but desire, temptation and lust. Her body, mind and soul would belong to me and she would be the one offering it.

I never knew that buttoning a coat on her would be so difficult. Why did she have to wear that deep V jumper? I don't know. The faded stretch marks on her breasts made my cock hard. Her body was natural, not fake unlike most women in Manhattan with implants that made it look unnatural.

It took me everything in my will not to slam my lips onto her plump ones. She had to be the devil's daughter, the way she bit her lip made me crave to taste them. Actually, I didn't just want to taste them but bruise them in the most pleasurable shade of red and purple.

Her file had barely anything about her and I wanted to know more about the dangerous beauty.

-

I went back to the office, I couldn't be asked to return home right now else I would go crazy and barge into her apartment which happened to be on the seventh floor. From what I had gathered is that Nyra had paid eighty per cent of the apartment all while the remaining twenty was paid by the club itself.

She had no records of her parents or siblings, no record of her education. Just her likes, dislikes, age, medical issues she had in the past and what pet she has. Like that's really going to help.

Nyra must be quite wealthy in order to buy an apartment in one of the most expensive apartments in Manhattan. She was a mystery and I needed to solve her.

A knock on my door had interrupted my thoughts for the second time today. First being Valerius, now God knows. Whoever it was I would put a bullet through their brains. "Come in." I ordered, "Sir, I have completed all the files." Penelope walked through and placed the files on my desk.

She leaned over and her mini skirt was now riding up her ass, giving me a glimpse of her stockings and lacy underwear. Dropping my glass of whiskey on the floor, it seemed to have startled her. "I'll clean it, the cleaners are gone already," Penelope stated before walking towards me and crouching down to pick the broken shards of glass.

Stepping forwards, I grabbed her ponytail gently, she looked up at me with her doe eyes but it wasn't those eyes I wanted to see. Those eyes that I wanted to stare at as she enveloped my cock into her warm mouth. Penelope bit her lower lip but it wasn't like Nyra's.

I was going mental and my urge to have my cock release itself wasn't helping.

Tugging hard on Penelope's hair, I brought her face towards my tented trousers. "How long has it been since you wanted my cock, N- ninfetta." What was this girl doing to me? It hasn't been a week and I'm fucking whipped.