INTRODUCTION

DANCING TO THE SINNER'S TUNES

❃ The Rich Man and His Fire Dancer ❃

"Dance for me like the bad girl you are, Nyra." Angelo circled me, stopping in front and looking up and down the belly dancing outfit I had on. No man has ever been this up close to me. They were forbidden.

I wanted to push him away but I enjoyed the sinful sensation of his presence near mine. It made my core drip with desire. "I dance with fire, Mr Santis, you wouldn't want to get burned." Angelo chuckled darkly, the back of his fingers stroking up the curve of my side before wrapping his hand around my back, pulling me close to his face.

His minty breath fanned my face and goosebumps pricked at my skin. "Aww, bambola, you have no idea how much I am burning to have you withering under me," He whispered against my neck, lightly brushing his cushioned lips against my pulse.

Angelo De Santis, the most handsome young and rich bachelor with women that surround and fall to their knees to plead like angels, begging to spend a night with him. Flirt, charmer, hypnotist. These are his traits yet one woman doesn't fall for them and he wants her.

Nyra Marianacci, a beautiful woman hidden in the darkest club of Manhattan. Not a stripper. Not a ballerina yet she has obtained both qualities. Innocent yet sinful. She picks at her victims, injecting her venomous poison of temptation and feeds off of the men's desire to have her, but there's a catch. They can't. They can only see her from afar. Touching her is forbidden.

When these two collide at a celebration of Angelo De Santis's victory at the club, will he indulge in her temptation or will she bend the rules to dance to his tunes?

Hello, my loves, welcome to Book 2 of the Sinful Lust series. If you haven't already read Book 1 'His Elixir' I would advise you to do so to learn about the characters. Other than that, this book can be read as a standalone.

Started: N/A

Ended: N/A

DISCLAIMER

Temporary Notice: This book will be EDITED once COMPLETED!

This book will contain SENSITIVE CONTENT, strong language and mature content, therefore if you are not comfortable with this content please don't read as I'm not forcing you.

All of my books do have a very sexual structure so as said before if you are not comfortable reading this, don't read any further.

All of my books are consensual even if their relationship has no name, it is still consensual between the two. Saying this one more time, do not read my book if you are not comfortable with its contents.

COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. Under no circumstances will any part of this book be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission from the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.

Copyright © 2021 by Rose Musk

THE AUTHOR

Bonjour. Hola. Ciao. Hello, My name is Rose and this is the second book of the Sinful Lust series. I am a full-time student but I also write to get away from reality. I am happy you decided to check my book out. You can find me on my socials:

Instagram and TikTok: rosexmusk / Twitter: rosexmusk_

DEDICATION

I want to dedicate this book to those who are slowly losing hope. I have been through there and let me tell you, you need to keep the faith strong. The situation we are facing is a difficult one but times will get better. Just stay hydrated and live for those who love you. I love you all.

PRONUNCIATION

In case you have trouble pronouncing them.

ANGELO: an-ge-lo

NYRA: near-ra

❃