THE SHADOWS NEVER LEAVE YOU SIDE

NYRA'S POV

NYRA'S POV

"Come, ma fille, sit here." Abella said, directing me towards the seat next to her. I sat down and it so happened to be next to Angelo. The devilish grin he wore on his face brought nothing but a pulsing throb to my clit.

"Have I told you how fuckable you look wearing my clothes?" He whispered, his breath fans against my ear and goosebumps coats my skin. I ignore his comment and begin to eat the first thing I see. Pancakes.

"So, ma fille, how did you and Angelo meet?" Abella asks whilst cutting her omelette. She's assuming that Angelo and I are together and if it wasn't for the deal we made I would have told her that he is someone who I want to fuck then gladly put a bullet through his head. "We met at the library." Lies. I was tempted to tell the truth and say 'actually we met at the club where he was a customer who wanted to watch me dance for him'.

"Oh, that's very romantic. Right, mon amour?" Abella nudged Dante fairly hard, "Yes, romantic indeed." He couldn't care less about what Angelo and I have. "How long have you been together?" My breath become hitched when I feel Angelo's hand on my leg. He has no shame, not even an ounce and here he is stroking my inner thigh under the table with his family around. "We met about a month ago. We're taking it slow." He says, looking at me for reassurance. I nod my head.

'We're taking it slow' I mimic in my head what he says, what bullshit! "Nyra, ma fille, tell me about yourself?" Shira asks before intertwining her hand with Valerius. I don't even know what to say, I started a new life here, in hope to forget the past but I guess the shadows never leave your side. Again, I will have to lie.

"Well, I was born in Turkey. My mama was Italian, I have never known my father and I am not bothered to look for him. My mama died from cancer when I was 12. I decided to move away from Turkey and start a life here about 3 years ago." I said, fiddling with the tissue in my hand. Angelo squeezed my thigh a little and rubbed a little area with his thumb.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Nyra. You're a very strong girl." It was Valerius, who decided to speak and I felt a little bit better but mostly guilty for telling them a half lie. "Thank you." I said and decided to stay quite while Angelo talked to his family members but Angelo wanted me involved and so did they.

-

After breakfast, I decided to get my things and go. I had to speak to Avelina, she is more or less my mole in my father's business, though very risky, she knows how to suck up to him. She hates him for killing my mother. She is older than me by a lot, she took care of me until I was old enough to board a plane alone.

Fuck, where's my underwear? Out of everything that has to go missing! "Looking for these?" I turn my head around and Angelo is spinning my underwear around his finger while leaning against the door frame. "Angelo, stop playing, give it." I walk over and try to take it out of his hands but he lift his arm up and I am not the greatest height to reach it.

I try to jump but there's no luck. "You know. You're an infuriating asshole that I want to tie you up and force bleach down your throat and burn your fucking insides out!" Angelo smirks and closes the door and steps closer to me. His free hand goes straight to my throat and he pulls me closer. His minty breath fans my face and I can't help but focus on those glowing blue eyes of his.

"You, tesoro, are one sexy devil. Who knew you were such a villain?" He repeats the thumb movement he did on my thigh by this time it is on my neck. "Do you want to know what I want to do to you?" There's something about his voice that makes me more hornier than I am when I am around him. He's probably the typical man who just wants to fuck me.

"Let me guess. You want to fuck me hard." I roll my eyes. His grip tighten and he pulls me in closer. Our chests are touching and I wouldn't be surprised if he could feel the vigorous thump of my heart beating. "That was a shit guess, tesoro. Try again you have two more guesses." His hold on my neck changes, he holds me from the back of my neck, whilst his lips presses against my pulse.

"You- You want to fuck me hard and rough?" He laughs against my neck and the vibrations flowed down to my pulsing clit. "Oh, tesoro, whoever has said this they clearly have a small dick." He looks down at me and pecks my forehead before moving to my neck to continue his assault.

"Continue. You have one more." I can't concentrate, my mind has become slushy and my legs are on it's way to give out. Angelo nips at my neck and strokes his tongue up and down the length of it before kissing and sucking his way around it. "I- I don't know..." I moan and grab his hair as he sucks at my sweet spot. I can feel the smirk he has against my neck. But he doesn't stop.

"I want to see you take all of my cock in that tight pussy of yours. I want to see that pussy stretch as it takes me in and I want to watch you cum as I fuck myself into you. I want to see how much of a whore you are for me as you beg for me to fuck you just how you deserved to be fucked." Angelo pecks a final kiss to my sweet spot and my knees are weak at the thought of succumbing to him, have I become this vulnerable?

"Angelo! Valeria wants to speak to you!" Valerius exclaims from downstairs. Angelo smirks as his eyes shows signs of victory. "You look incredibly fuckable now that I have marked you." Angelo rubs the area with the back of his fingers, stroking up and down. He hums as I close my eyes at the feeling.

"Tomorrow, I expect you to move all your things here. It's not up for discussion." Angelo, strokes my hair out of my face and I am surprised how I am not saying anything. He stuff my underwear in his dress pants and walks out of the room, leaving me hot and bothered.

I need to control myself. 

Hey, my loves, the chapter was showing two different endings on my phone and on my laptop so I deleted both of them and changed it

Hey, my loves, the chapter was showing two different endings on my phone and on my laptop so I deleted both of them and changed it. Have a lovely day or a good night's sleep!

Rose <3