A DEAD MAN WALKING

A N G E L O ' S  P O V

A N G E L O ' S P O V

"Sir, someone is here to see you," Guiseppe said but was instantly told off by the one and only, "Someone! More like his twin sister!" Sienna barged through, rolling her eyes.

"Sienna?" I looked up from my laptop. "No, Santa." Her pregnancy has made her twenty times sassy than she already was. "Of course, it's me." Again she rolls her eyes. Knox, her husband walks in, hands full with shopping bags.

"Knox, can I have the bag with the tagliatelle in it?" Knox hands her one of the many bags he had to carry, "I bought these for you because you like them." She hands over the bag and starts showing me all the stuff she bought for me and my new apartment.

"Sienna, sit down, per favore, you are pregnant. You didn't need to buy all of this." I pinched the bridge of my nose, "I have been sitting down for ages besides this is nothing, Valval and Shira are coming tomorrow with a lot more things." She giggles, "Baby, you weren't supposed to say. It was a surprise."  Knox sighs. I laughed as it was typical of Sienna to not keep a secret.

(T: please)

Knox and Sienna met in high school. I didn't like him because he was a famous quarterback and they are stereotypically a dickhead. But he won over the girls' hearts even though Valerius, Dino, Papa and I still doubt him. One fuck up and I will be playing football with his head.

"Oh well, at least he will see his 'amore mio'." She laughed more. "Jealous?" I scoffed, raising my eyebrows. "Why would I?" Sienna sat down before sipping on her water. "Because she loves me more." Sienna rolled her eyes and began unpacking the other bags.

-

Sienna and Knox had left after because Sienna wanted to go shopping but I had too much on my plate. It wasn't a lie but going shopping with Sienna means that I would have to put up with her indecisiveness and some part of me wanted Knox to suffer a bit.

As I was typing up my last email, Dante's name had popped up on my phone. "Zio, is everything alright?" I continued to type before pressing send, "I need you to go to the club tonight, a special visitor will be there." I knew what Dante meant by 'special visitor'.

"I'm sure you know what to do. I have just sent you his profile." A message had come through. It was the same guy that decided to fuck us over, helping our foes steal our weapons. The mole had dug his grave on the wrong fucking territory.

I haven't felt the pleasure of killing someone in so long, I guess it felt clean and pure but I am none of that. I am dirty. A dead man living. I wanted to hear the echo of my gunshot pierce the air, the smoke rising from the gun right after I pulled the trigger.

Yet the pleasure of her presence seems to hold more than anything I have ever craved for. She was a gun, one look and that manages to trigger the devil within me. A pleasurable pain to have her all to myself, making her cum with the slightest touch of my fingers, tongue and cock.

Tracing each of her delicate imperfections with my tainted touch, tugging onto her peaked nipples. Maybe and just maybe feel the slick lips of her pussy spread wide open and envelope my cock into her paradise.

I don't want sex. Sex is meaningless. I desire her passion to dance to my touch, my presence. Just for me. I would politely degrade her body with my marks of pure lust.

-

"I am on my way out now, I want eyes on him, this fucker shouldn't get away." Walking down the lobby, Nyra stands in the elevator. We make eye contact, it's quick before the elevator's doors close on us. At least she is safe here than the club. I wouldn't want to see her get hurt.

"Sir...Are you there?" I clear my throat before replying. I straighten out the sleeves of my suit before stepping outside and heading to the car. Time for some live action.

-

Walking through the private entrance of the club, I go up the third flight of stairs before overlooking the club. It is huge for a club in Manhattan. I can see both of the floors, each flashing neon coloured lights, wasted people grinding on other wasted people, who are likely to sleep with them that night.

Niko knocks on the door to my office. I know it is him, his knocks are unique to others, I tell him to come in and he walks to my side. "He should be here soon but 11:30 PM, upstairs, VIP lounge." He keeps things short and simple and that's what I like about him, before walking away towards the bar.

"Which one?" I ask, Niko passes me a drink and taking it, I sip on the alcohol, warming my system up. Preparing myself as adrenaline flows vigorously throughout my body.

As if fate had rolled its dice and scored two sixes to fuck my mind up, even more, Nyra and Cristian Madris, the fuckhead, by the way, enter the building at the same time. They don't know each other at least that what it looks like.

Nyra hurries to the dressing room with her duffel bag while Madris gazes at her. God, I am ripping his eyes out tonight too. I am pissed. The grip on the glass and the piercing gaze seems to increase my adrenaline.

"The room where only the rich of the rich are allowed in." That was Nyra's room. Fuck!

Hello, my beautiful, it has been a while but trust me I am well but I am trying to find time to update

Hello, my beautiful, it has been a while but trust me I am well but I am trying to find time to update. I'll get the hang of it! This one is a short chapter but the next one is longer, I have no idea when I will update next but I will let you know beforehand unlike today.

Anyways, how have all of you been?

Have a lovely day or good night's sleep wherever you are!

Rose, ti amo <3