NOTHING BUT SWEET TORTURE

ANGELO'S POV 

ANGELO'S POV 

"Angelo, who is she?" Valerius asked. I am sure I was going to get my ass whipped by my brother with the look on his face. "Nyra." I deadpan before walking to the huge window that displayed the whole of Manhattan. Equally, I am trying to figure it out myself. Who is Nyra? What is the reason for her killing that man? Does she have connections to a gang or maybe something bigger? 

No, I think heavily on the last question that swarms my head, it is likely that she has to be working for someone but who? Fuck, I just want to punch something right now, she has got me caught up in her web and I can't help but figure who the fuck she is?

"Angelo?" Sighing, I walk over to the bar and pour myself a drink for Valerius, Dante and I. "She works at the club that I just bought." I take a sip of the drink and I curse myself at how mind-fucked I am because of Nyra. Even the strongest liquor taste sweet and the ache in my throat is nothing compared to the swelling of my dick when I am near her. 

Throughout my whole life, I have always been the one to make others fall to my feet but when the roles have reversed, I have never felt more helpless and I hate it. I am no saint but I revel in the darkness and feed off of others desires to have me. It makes me powerful. But her. She brings out the beast in me. 

"Angelo, you can't be fucking serious right now?" Dante slams his drink on the table and my teeth grind against one another. "What is this? A fucking interrogation room?" Anger fills me on the inside and I am beginning to lose my shit with these two fucking barging into my personal life. "She's staying here that's it." I state before filling another drink again. 

"You have never let a woman stay in your place and you have never involved yourself with one. What makes her so special, huh?" Valerius fires. "Bold of you to fucking say that! I never questioned what you were doing when you was fucking around with Shira!" I slam both of my hands on the marble desk. I was beyond pissed and the alcohol wasn't helping me. It was my first time saying Shira than 'amore mio' and let me tell you I hated it. 

"So your just fucking around? She doesn't need to stay here, Angelo! We don't know what she is planning." Valerius bites back. "My apartment, so my. Fucking. Rules. If any of you are having a problem. Kindly, fuck off." I gesture towards the door. "Angelo-" Valerius begins with fire in his eyes but stopped. 

"Ok, let's not argue any further." Dante interrupted before we all stood around my desk. "I just don't understand how she could possibly kill all of these people. It doesn't make sense." Dante plays the footage again for the fourth time. A dark part of me enjoys the scene in front of me and my cock swells with need. "Although, question is, why did she kill him?" Valerius adds. 

"We should worry about what is her motive but also who she is working for." A knock at the door interrupted me, "Come in," The door opened and amore mio walked in. "Sorry but Val, Valeria wants to speak to you, she misses you already. Dante, Aria wants to speak to you too." Shira says softly. 

"We'll talk about it tomorrow." Valerius and Dante both nod and head out to talk to their daughters. I sit down on my leather chair and take a long shot of my whiskey, it is nothing but sweet torture to have her here. Even though, I had plans on tying her against a chair, covering her mouth with tape and watching her as her tears created such beautiful art on her face, Nyra wasn't just an ordinary girl. She was far more than ordinary. 

I open my eyes and avert my attention to the remaining liquid in my glass. The colour of fire, the heat it bring to my throat just reminds me of her. My cock lights up with the thought of pouring this liquid all over her body and drinking up every coated area of her body. It would be such a deadly intoxicant that would have me craving for something I have never tried. She would be the elixir to quench my thirst. 

The thirst of a sinner. 

Whoever said showers are meant to relieve you from stress and take your mind off of things, is one fucking liar. The steam laced, with the strong scent of lavender, arising from the water doesn't seem to help my perversed thoughts. My cock throbs for release yet I groan in displeasure and ignore it. I turn the shower off and step out of the shower before wrapping a towel loosely around my waist. Taking another towel, I dry my hair before dropping the towel in the washing basket. 

The white lacey thong peaking from my trouser pocket, entices me to take it in my hands and wrap it around my cock. I lie on my bed and groan as I feel the fabric tease me. My stiff cock leaks with precum as I jerk it with the thin material. My eyes closes as I imagine Nyra rub herself against me like she had done in the morning. 

Fuck, her beautiful full breast begged to be sucked on and if I could I wanted to decorate them with hickies, maybe even fuck my cock between them and coat them with my cum. I quicken my pace on my cock. Moaning, I throw an arm over my eyes and let my imagination drift to her sweet brown pussy. Such art. My art.

The way it had glistened each time I rubbed over her clit and how it gaped for me to thrust inside and fuck it just how I imagined it needed to be fucked. Fucked like it is mine and mine only. The beautiful damage I would create on her body just for everyone to know she is mine. My hand wrapped around her neck as I kiss Nyra softly whilst pounding her like the slut she is for me. 

Mindfucking her in ways only I would know. Giving her all the pleasure she deserves. Overstimulating her until her eyes roll back and my name becomes nothing but pure mush on her lips yet it will remain embedded in her mind forever. 

Groaning, my cock spurts its release all over the flimsy material. I throw my head back against the pillows and shut my eyes, cooling off from my high. Nyra. What has she done to me? She has made me addicted, a greedy sinner. There is nothing more that I want than to just coat her walls with my cum, filling every hole. I want to see her withering under me, moaning and screaming my name as Manhattan watches her being claimed by me. No one else but me. 

She wants a fairy tale. She will get a dark one.

There's no prince here. Just a sinner.

I will show Manhattan that I have claimed it's diamond in the ruff. 

Hello, my loves

Hello, my loves. Well it has been a long time since I have been on here, but school is a pain in the arse. How are all of you?! I missed you all so much. I just wish I wasn't this busy and had some free time. But since I found a job and a certain someone, I don't get time. Please don't ask me when I will update because I don't know myself. I love you all, take good care. Spread a little positivity in the comments! 

Have a lovely day or a good night's sleep, wherever you are! 

Until next time, je t'aime! 

Rose <3