Chapter Three

I walk out of the bathroom after washing my hair. The new dye looks fucking awesome.

"My art has payed off once again." Sam says looking rather smug at her so called "art" that she did to my hair. She's also touched up her hair and that looks pretty cool as well.

"Well that's not fair you cunts. Now my hair is all drab and you're over here with fucking rainbow hair."

"You're the one who stayed here and watch Fifty Shades of Grey!" Samantha and I say simultaneously.

"If you two were any more bitchy, you'd have puppies..." Jade fires back at us. Well then. Someone's PMSing...

"What the hell crawled up your ass and died?" Lucas asks.

"Your sisters dick." Jade replies with an innocent smile plastered on her face.

"Rude." I reply.

"Well this is lovely and all, but I believe we have a job to attended? Just maybe?" Rider says with a slight cock of his head. We turn our head and look at the clock. 6:13. We have to be at the bar by 6:25. Ah shit.

Sammy, Jade, and myself start running around, trying to find everything we need. The boys just sit back and watch us whilst chuckling to themselves. Assholes.

Surprisingly, I'm the first one to find everything I needed and Jade was the last one, like always. We all run out the door to our designated cars.

Lucas, Rider, and Sam ride together and Jade and myself ride together. We are almost halfway there when I feel my phone vibrate.

Hunter: I need your help. This is important. Come to my house ASAP.

Me: Send me your address. I'm on my way.

He sends me his address and I turn the car around.

"What's going on?" Jade questions as she furrows her perfect eyebrows.

"We have to take a slight detour. Text Nick and tell him we may be a little late."