Chapter One

Warning: If you can't handle a book filled with a dry ass sense of humor, insults, racist jokes, slut shamming, and many more insulting ,yet hilarious, comments... please get your genitals out of my face.

XoXo

Kennedy's POV

"IT'S OPENING NIGHT YOU SHIT HEADS!" Rider screams as he runs to the doors of the bar. He stops and bounces back to us. "Give me the goddamn keys, woman." He says to Samantha. She throws them at the door, which is still a good four or five feet away.

"There are the damn keys. Happy now?"

"Well you could have just handed them to me..." Rider grumbles under his breath and walks to go find the keys. Tonight is the re-opening of the bar. The owner, Nick, decided it was time for a remodel so he closed it for a month, hired some construction apes and remodeled it. None of us have seen it yet so we are all pretty excited. Rider seems to be the most happy about it. For the past month, all he has done is sit at home, talk about how excited he is to see the bar, and watch Family Guy. Why Family Guy? Not sure. I'm assuming out of boredom.

"Hurry your white asses up! I wanna see it!" Rider yells.

"I'm not white. I'm Filipino you dick head." Jade says as the rest of us get to the door. He flips her off. What nice friends they make.

In Seattle, you don't get very many bars. You do down town and that's about it. All of us live right at the border of Seattle so there is really nothing around us except a gas station, grocery store, Shamrock Bar and Grill, and Target. There are also a few houses/apartment units here too. The Shamrock is kind of an Irish themed bar. Nick is Irish so it makes sense really.

The Bar is now a dark green color on the outside. There is also a bright, neon green sign saying "The Shamrock Bar and Grill" with a picture of a four leaf and three leaf clover. Rider opens up the freshly painted, white wooden doors and we walk in. It used to be plain. The booths were ripped up and the tables were scratched. The bar was all trashy and sticky.

Now, the tables are a fresh, dark oak wood. The booths are a dark green and so are the stools for the bar. The floor is a beautiful dark, hardwood floor. The walls are a dark green and there are flat screens and neon signs mounted to the walls. I walk behind the bar, which is were i'll be working along with Sam and my annoying but lovable twin brother, Lucas.

I run my hand across the new wood and look at the brand new, not touched, vodka bottles and other equipment and alcohol we need to make our drinks here.

"Wow." Sam says as she looks around.

"Right? I'm afraid to touch anything. I don't want it to break." Rider says walking around. He had to learn the tables as well as Jade because they are one of the waiters and waitresses. Lucas walks up behind me.

"I'm speechless." he says while looking around in amazement.

"Well there's a first.." I mumble and he chuckles.

"You think Nick would mind if we opened one or two of these to make our "special" drink that everyone likes?" In all honesty, there is nothing "special" about the drinks we make. It's tequila and lime shot. I look up at him.

"It is a bar. We are supposed to drink." I say and grab the limes and tequila. Jade notices and runs over. She grabs the salt and shot glasses. Lucas pours the tequila while I slice and salt the limes. I put them on each of the shots.

"TO TEQUILA!" We all yell and down our shots. We all stop at two shots. Well... all of us but Jade.

"Jade. You do not need that 6th shot." Rider says.