Chapter Nine

I look at Hunter. I haven't kissed anyone in like six months and he definitely was not bad at it.

"Well holy shit. I think I just started up a new OTP." Rider says while smirking.

"You say OTP one more time I'm shoving you off this damn roof." I say in a threatening tone.

"I just got you a kiss. Calm your tits."

"No, I shall not calm my tits and don't you dare tell anyone down in the house that this just happened. No need for them to get all crazy. Well. More crazy than they already are."

"Well fine then. I'll just go back and play with Jade some more." Rider says seductively. "Have fun Love Birds."

Rider skips off the roof and I stand next to Hunter very awkwardly.

"So...." He begins.

"Yeah..."

"Well. That was interesting." Hunter says. He sits down and pulls me with him.

"The fuck are we gonna do about that?" I say questioningly.

"Well, if it is alright with you, we should go out on a date?"

"Jesus. I don't think I've been on one of those. Ever."

"Really? Would've thought all the boys would've been all over you in school." He says looking me up and down. I felt my cheeks heat up a little when he said that. Goddammit no.

"Well. I tend to have a resting bitch face problem and I push people away. It also does not help at all when your twin brother is watching over you every damn minute."

"I can see how that could be an issue. Do me a favor and let's not tell your brother I'm taking you out on a date. Id like to keep my genitals in place thank you very much."

"Did I ever agree to the date?"

"I think the kiss was a yes." He says with a small smirk.

"Funny thing is, we've only kissed once and you hadn't asked me out yet so I don't think that qualifies as a yes." I reply with a playful yet sarcastic tone.

"Oh but the second kiss will be a yes." He says and I don't have any time to question it before he crashes his lips onto mine again. That smooth little shit.

--

"I'll be back in 15!" Sam yells as she jogs out the door.

"What's she getting?" Lucas asked me.

"Condoms. Maybe lube. You'll find out, won't you?" I reply back.

Lucas stares at me in shock and all I can do is smile.

"Alrighty people. Time to turn the fuck up." Rider shouts as he skips into the living room which is honestly everyone's favorite part of the apartment.

The living room has a beautiful modern look. Concrete floors with a large white couch and a love seat that matches. A stone fire place because Sam can't handle cold very well. What a shame her heart is as frozen and dead as her soul.

Anyway, there is a large glass coffee table placed on a furry rug and a large flat screen tv mounted on the wall. Again, all of this came from Riders very rich, very generous father. As long as we keep Rider out of jail and away from prostitutes we can keep everything his father gave us. Except for the prostitutes. Jade might have beaten us to it.