Chapter Eight

We've been at the club for about an hour and I've only had two drinks. Sam and Lucas are off somewhere doing God knows what. They probably snuck off to have anal sex in the men's bathroom.

Jade has completely disappeared and has probably gotten raped and thrown into a nearby lake. It honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point. The only person I know the location of is Hunter because he is sitting right next to me.

"Go have fun. I'll be fine," I tell him. "I can sit here, maybe meet a cute guy, get his number." I winked.

"Hmm. I would go but I don't trust anyone here. Especially the drunk dicks that keep checking you out whenever they walk by." He scowled. Wait. Replay. Was that jealousy I heard? I was about to say something when my other so called "friends" walk up to us. Wow. Jade is still alive and walking straight. She must have been fucking someone otherwise she would've been drunk by now.

As Jade gets closer I notice that her makeup is slightly smudged and she has her "lovely" after sex glow. Along with Rider with a giant ear to ear grin. Really? That fast?

"Hey Hey Ya'll" It's Nick's boyfriend walking up to us with Nick right next to him. They're adorable. Why the hell are gays so cute and attractive and just all around perfect? Why can't straight guys be like that? Seriously. I wanna know.

"Guys this is Ryan, Ryan these are my employees and friends from the bar." Nick says. Ryan hugs Jade, Sam, and myself and shakes hands with the other guys. Ryan and Nick. I like it.

"Okay new friends, I must go make an announcement" Ryan says.

I lean over to Nick and whisper

"He's tipsy isn't he?"

"Yea..."

"That's what I thought."

All of a sudden, we hear Ryan's voice through the speakers and turn to see that he has a mic in his hand, ready to announce something.

"Hey hey hey! Since this is the grand opening of Elixr, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came tonight." He giggled and many people cheered whilst raising their glasses.

"Hah. Came." Lucas said in my ear with a snicker.

"Could you be any more immature?" I glared at him.

"Yes." he said in all seriousness. My twin brother ladies and gentlemen.

I turned back to Ryan.

"It's always been a dream of mine to open a bar of my own. It's crazy how far this has come." Ryan stopped to look around, having a proud grin appear on his lips.

"I remember walking into this one bar, and I found the most perfect man ever. His name is Nick. He really helped me with this and I couldn't be happier. So Nick, if you would get your fine ass up here that would be amaaaaazing!" Ryan said in a sing-song voice.

Nick started smiling like crazy as he made his way up to Ryan. Dawwww. How cute.

"Hey. My name is Nick King and-"

"YEA. KING OF MY RAINBOW COLORED DICK." Ryan said in a deep voice as he grabbed the mic out of his boyfriend's hand laughing uncontrollably. As soon as those words rushed out of his mouth, Nick's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red.

He honestly looked like a tomato. A gay little tomato.

The club erupted in laughter while Nick dragged Ryan off the stage. Drunk people are very entertaining. Correction: Gay drunk people are very entertaining.

After a little bit of some puking, mostly from Jade's side, we decided to go home.

"JAAAAADDDDDEEEE. I WANT YOUR BOOBY PILLOWWSSS." Rider whines to Jade when we get into our white Escalade, thanks to Rider's father of course.