Chapter 1

Taehyungie POV

I spat out growling pool of blood in my mouth. I looked up at my step-dad who stood in front of me. He reached down and grabbed my face.

"Now you little piece of shit, you aren't going to complain tonigh, and if you do there will will be more punishment. Do you got that?" He snarled at me. I held my breath and didn't answer.

"ANSWER ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!" He yelled at me he threw my face away then proceeded to slap me across my cheek. He the grabbed a full bottle of beer, so he could use it to hit me in the head. He smashed the glass with beer in it that made me smell bad. I yelped, because a small piece of glass was stuck in the back of my head, I lifted my hands to remove the glass but my step-dad slapped them away.

"Did I give you permission to do that?" He asked.

I didn't answer, as usual.

"DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION?!" He screamed in my ear.

I shook my head, making the cut on my head bleed more.

"So why on earth....... Would you try to do it?" He asked insanely. I looked down, he then kicked me in my stomach. This is how my usual Sunday afternoon's went.

Some kids went to play in the park, others will rush around trying to finish assignment or homework. I wish that was me, if I came home with any homework I'd be beaten while I am doing it. My step-dad gave me a final kick in the stomach.

"You better be there for dinner🍽" He spit at me, then he left.

My step-dad was either drunk or pretty much close to it when he would give me some of my worst beatings.

Today was one of them. I removed the piece of glass from my head. More blood coming out of my head, that made my hair turn red. I put a tissue on it and carry about with my usual afternoon routine.

"TAEHYUNGIE, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! DINNER IS READY!" I heard my mom call mme from downstairs both of my parents are abusive but mostly my step-dad. I looked down at the box of razors and small blades I was preparing for school.

"GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" My step-dad screams. I jump and run down the stairs, skipping a step and falling to the bottom. I looked up, I see my mom and step-dad laughing s, I had opened a cut on my cheek and bruised leg.

"Look at the little girl are you going to cry you piece of shit" My step-dad snickered. I shoved down my food in one second. I only usually ate at dinner time, and if I didn't I would be abused.

"Don't be a pig!" My mom scold me and threw her knife at me, just a little more and would have hit my head. I waited for my mom and step-dad to finish and take their plates to the dishwasher.

When I got up to leave my plates I come back to the table to receive my mom and step-dad plates. My step-dad looked at me, then my beaten face and bruised body.

"I don't want to see you, you ugly shit get out of my face." My step-dad said. I nodded and ran away. I close my door silently behind me. I run to my thin piece of metal. I snatched it off the floor and dig it into my skin.

I watch the blood coming out of my arm, it relaxed me. It wasn't like my step-dad beatings, they were painful, this just gave me enough paint to escape. I breathe out. I dug the razor in deeper, but stopped as I heard some people screaming coming from outside my window. I put the razor down and looked out the window. There was 4⃣ boys and 2⃣ girls running around in the streets outside my house, I tilted my head to the side a bit.

'Why would they stop here to play their game?' I thought. 'Oh who cares, there aren't  bothering me!' I tried to tell my self.

But their cries of joy kept invading my ears, making me wonder what were they doing here and why the heck they were playing here.

My neighborhood was run down, my house looked old and rusty, no one had cleaned it for a whole 10 years.

I had better things to do, like when I turn 18 I am going to my real father than staying here with my abusive mom and step-dad.

My mom and step-dad don't even love each other, they both use each other's for the dirty stuff and when one can't satisfy the other, they'd go off. I have a weird mom and step-dad.

More cries of joy come from the streets, making my heart ache, I just wished  I could be out there with them. But of course, I couldn't dream such things. My step-dad would never ever let me go play outside, I'd get beaten up by him.

I sighed and packed my razors away, going over to my bed and laying down, thinking about if I will ever see my real dad. But I
closed my eyes thinking of all the good times I spend with my real dad and then I feel asleep to the sound of the happy cheers coming from outside my prison.

_____________________________________
Comment💬 and Vote🗳️.