Chapter 2

Jungkook POV

I walked into the school and up to my locker. I noticed that Taehyungie girl was at her locker that morning.

She had more bruises and cuts that before. She is a very quiet girl, with her friend, it's not that she was a outsider, it's just that she never bothered to make any.

"JUNGKOOKIE!" My friend Jiminie screamed. I looked to the side, Jiminie was running towards me, Yoongi following close behind. I laughed, looked like he was ready to go to prison if it meant he could get his hands on Jiminie.

Taehyungie got out of her locker with all her books at the wrong time, Jiminie went running right into her. Both Jiminie and Taehyungie went flying onto the floor.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Jiminie screamed. Yoongi managed to stop before he joined the human pile. Papers and drawings went flying, I laughed at Yoongi, he pulled the small puff of ball off of Taehyungie by her hair.

"THAT HURTS!!!" Jiminie whined. Yoongi took Jiminie's face and kissed her on the lips, "your mine" Yoongi growled. Yoongi slapped Jiminie on the back of her head.

"I am so sorry about my friends" I said with a stern voice.

I put out a hand for Taehyungie to grad, but she didn't, she just stayed on her knees and proceed to pick up all her drawings and papers. She stuffed them in her backpack. Taehyungie looked down at her legs and then looked back up at me, I smiled sweetly at her.

Taehyungie soft small fragile hands took my larger masculine hand. As she got up I noticed that blood was coming out of her wound, it must've opened when she was pushed to the floor.

"OH MY GOD TAE TAE" Jung Hoseokie her friend said running to her and picking her up in a bride style.

"Are you okay taehyungie do want to go the restroom so I clean the blood from you." Hoseokie said to Taehyungie.

"I am fine noona just take me to the restroom so you can cleen them up please." Taehyungie said to Hoseokie.

"Okay" Hoseokie said than she left running to the restroom with Taehyungie in her hands.

I had known that Taehyungie had bruises but I didn't know they were that bad. I guess  that what happens when you don't ask for help or even bother to ask. I looked at the figure still running to the restroom.

I heard a cry from Jiminie, Yoongi had hit her again, "that what you get for running into people" Yoongi growled at Jiminie. Jinnie the mom of the group came and saw the blood and turned around and asked "Why is there blood on the floor?" She managed to say but she gasp. "Taehyungie the girl that hangs out with Hoseokie well Jiminie came and ran into her making Taehyungie open up her wounds." Jinnie that came up to Jiminie and pulled her ear.

"That what you get for not watching where you going!" Jinnie said to Jiminie.

"Why is everyone hitting me it was just a accident 😭😭😭." Jiminie said whining.

"Yeah in accident but she is bleeding." Jinnie said with a serious scary voice.

*The Bell (10 minutes to get to class)*

"Well I should get to class!!!" I said waving off to my friends and walked to my first class that is art class.

*Meanwhile in the girls restroom*

"U-unnie do you have a extra shirt?" Taehyungie said to her soulmate while Hoseokie was cleaning her wounds.

"Yes but please tell you where not cutting yourself again." Hoseokie said with a  serious voice.