Chapter 5

Where we left off :

"Here sit by Jackson is that fine with you." Jiminie said.

"Yes that fine thank you Jiminie." Hoseokie said and sat down and she was going to ask something when she heard a voice.

"Where's your friend Taehyungie." Jungkook said.

"She in the restroom and I told her if she doesn't come in about 7 minutes I will have to go." Hoseokie said.

"Has it been 7 minutes." Hoseokie asked.

"No it been 20 minutes since you got hear" Namjoon said looking at his watch.

"What I didn't feel like 20 minutes!!!" Hoseokie said panicked.

"Please can you please wait here." Hoseokie said left but didn't noticed that Jinnie and Jiminie where behind her.

Where we start:

Author Pov

While Hoseokie was going to the restroom Jinnie and Jiminie where still following behind her till they reached the restroom.

As soon as they reached the restroom Hoseokie open the door so hard that it almost broke but it didn't and Jinnie and Jiminie also came in the restroom and they heard something.

It was like someone was snoring in one of the stalls so they start knocking in each stall when they reached the locked stall Hoseokie tried opening the stall but it was locked.

So Hoseokie asked Jiminie if she had a coin but she said no then Hoseokie asked Jinnie of she had a coin and she said yes so Jinnie gave the coin to Hoseokie and she used it to open the door and it did open.

What they found there was Taehyungie sleeping in the toilet seat maybe because she passed out of cutting her wrist like 6 or more times.

When Hoseokie saw Taehyungie there she was angry at her self because she knew pretty will that Taehyungie would come to the restroom and cut her self.

Meanwhile, Jinnie and Jiminie wanted to cry for what they are seeing first Jinnie doesn't know that much about Taehyungie but Jiminie knows a lot about Tae about her abusive parents and she also knows that there cousin and more but she promised she wouldn't tell nobody.

"What do we do now we can't take her to the nurse office because it far away from the restroom and people might think we beat her up. "  Jinnie said.

While Jinnie finished her sentence someone came running inside the girls restroom almost making the door fall.

When they saw who it was they where shocked........ it was Park Kris Wu.

" What happened why is there a lot of blood on the floor!" Kris said trying to catch his breath because he came running to the girls restroom why you may ask because he saw the girls running to the restroom in a hurry that he was worried that something happened to one of them.

"It Taehyungie she how do I say this she passed out because she cuts herself! " Hoesokie said try not to say to much to a unknown person that she don't.

"WHAT!" Kris said super loud.

"Mochi we need to hurry and take her to the nurse because she is losing to much blood now!!!" Kris said.

"Okay 사촌 (sachon) let hurry or something bad might happen to her." Jiminie said to her cousin nobody really knows there related (cousins).

"Here let me carry her to the nurse so you guys don't have to worry okay." Kris said and took her to the nurse meanwhile the 3 girls are running behind Kris and Tae.

...........................𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙄𝙉𝙂............................

________________________________________
COMMENT 💬 AND VOTE ☑.