Chapter 7

"We could just sneak in and put hidden cameras and mics around the house do you know where she lives and I will order the stuff or go put them with the others.?" Namjoon said looking at the others and they all started shaking there head yes.

"I don't know where she lives now she moves from place to place the last time I called the police was when she was 15 and that didn't go good cause they moved when the police came and looked around and from this day she doesn't want to tell me where she lives maybe because her "parents" might've threatened her not to . " She said.

"Dammit we could follow her but she might fell the presence behind her." Jungkook said thinking about it.

"I mean we can still think about it but we need to go the hospital and see her cause last class is almost over and about *checking watch* 10 minutes." Kris said.

"Yeah we could maybe tomorrow we can still talk about it." Hoesokie said and everyone shook there head yes and they started heading out and Namjoon locked it and his face ID to lock it and they started to head to the hospital in there own car and they might need to be ready for what is ahead when they arrive at the hospital.
...........................𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙄𝙉𝙂............................

When they were heading to the hospital there was police everywhere and the group got out of there car and they started to heading inside the hospital but since there was police all over the building they couldn't get inside and they were stopped by a police officer.

"How can I help you guys? The building is under locked down for a sec ." The officer said.

"Oh nothing sir we just came to see a patient we can leave you alone. Could we know the reason?" Namjoon said with a serious voice.

"We brought a prisoner into the hospital for surgery and they think he escaped into some rooms and they don't know where he is so we have to wait for a sec for the people to find him." The officer said with a serious polite voice.

"Okay sir thank you for the information." Namjoon said and started walking with the group back to the car.

When they got there Namjoon looked at everyone and started thinking what to do to get in cause that second that the officer said meant 1 hour max+.

"We can try to go through the secret door they have we just have to be quick and go through the police officers and we can get in i have the key to the secret door so lets go." Kris said and I know you guys might be asking how he knows and how he has a key because this dad own the hospital and he knows the lay out of the place.

"How do you know?" Namjoon said.

"My dad own the hospital so I kind of know the layout a little but we should get going." Kris said.

"Oh okay that's kind of cool but we should get going guys." Namjoon said and they stared walking.

They started walking and they had to quickly pass the police officers and when they did they started headed down the hall and Kris open the door and everyone got in and stared walking inside the hospital and they went to the check-in area and then Kris asked since almost everyone knows him there.

"Is Kim Taehyungie here?" Kris asked the woman that was at the check-in table.

" Yes she's on the 3rd floor room 24." The Lady said and then everyone started to rush up the stairs since the elevators are also on lock down. When they got there they went to the hall Taehyungie was in but when they got there an they saw a man holding her by the neck like this.

*example*