Chapter 3

Taehyungie POV

I ran back to the art room, only to realizing that there where blood streaming from my arm I had a long deep cut on my arm.

I looked back down the hall, I couldn't go back there they'd think I am a psycho girl. I can't go to the nurse they'd contact my mom and step-dad, and they will beat me. I can't go back to the art room with blood running down from arm that'll arouse a lot of questions.

I wedge myself between my locker.

'What do I do *crying*' I asked myself. I felt someone loom over me, I looked up it was Jiminie she was looking pissed like Yoongi. Then Yoongi came behind Jiminie and asked.

"You never answered my question" He snarled. I kept my mouth shut. Yoongi pulled his hands back, I just closed my eyes. I didn't react when I felt the stinging pain across my cheek, there's been worse painlful caused by my mom and step-dad.

"YOONGI!!" I heard another voice said but it was his girlfriend.

"How long were you in there filming use?" He asked, I opened my eyes again and was about to answer but he said something else.

"ANSWER ME WITH WORDS!!!" Yoongi growled. He punched my stomach then started kicking me making more bruises.

"I was j-just in t-the girls r-restroom minding m-my own b-business and you c-come and  b-beat me to d-death like m-my step-dad." I said in a loud voice already crying.

Then the kicking and the punching stopped. Then I heard footsteps.

"YOONGI!!!" The voice of a girl said.

I saw Jiminie push Yoongi to the side.

"Did you ever stop to think that we never checked the stalls and why would a girl be spying on use?" Jiminie said.

Then I saw Yoongi coming to me and I was scouting away from him so he would not punch me.

"I am sorry I heard what you said so that why stopped do you need anything that I can help I fell bad what I did can my girlfriend clean your wounds up please?" He said picking me up from the floor but I felt pain in my arm he accidentally grabbed me from my arm that was bleeding.

Yoongi then noticed that I was trying hard not to cry.

"Yoongi...... your hand......" Jiminie said looking at Yoongi's hand, blood has started to show on his pale hands.

I felt my heart stop, my while body was going into shock. I my mind I was saying 'Not here please' or 'Not now please' I kept saying over and over in my mind.

"I am so sorry I didn't know you where that kind of person here Jiminie take her to the restroom and clean her wounds please." Yoongi said and I was about to say something but Jiminie took me in a bridle style to the girls restroom.

Yoongi stayed outside the girls restroom.

*Meanwhile in the girls restroom*

*No ones POV*

When they where in the restroom Taehyungie saw Jiminie with a tear falling down from her face.

"J-jiminie why are you h-helping me when I a-am just a p-piece of t-trash?'' Taehyungie ask her while she was looking down crying because no one ever helps her when she needed it.

"Taehyungie can I tell you something while I clean your body and I can give you some of my clothes is that fine." Jiminie said to Taehyungie and taehyungie just nodded her head.

"I have been seeing you and I know you have been cutting your arms. Can you please tell me the truth did you just cut your arm when me and Yoongi where in there?" Jiminie said while taking Taehyungie pants and shirt off.