The day you left... (Part two :D)

(𝑺𝒐 𝒖𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒘𝒒 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ^^ 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 -𝒘-)

It's been a week since you left Taka. I don't even know why I'm still writin these damn letters. But maybe because...I still feel like you're here...like you can see and read them...I don't want you to think I forgot about you. I left you because...I was scared. I was scared of myself, I was scared of...my parents. They hated you, said you were turnin me bad. They made me believe...that you...were only bad for me. But now as I look back and think. As I think of your little smile you would do when you were proud, the little wrinkles you would get under your eyes when you would laugh, the why your eyes sparkled in the moon light...I can only think of how much I loved you. Of how much I still love you. I left her, I left that girl, she was pissed but I could care less...I lost the most important person. I decided to replace the most precious gem with some dull, cheap, jewelry. But you deserve this...you deserve the peace. I know you're somewhere good. Someone as amazing and someone who had a soul as pure as yours can only go somewhere good enough to meet that beauty. I started that job...the job that was going to buy us that house near the beach...that house with the big backyard that would have held so many memories. I miss you. I miss you so much. If I was given the choice you bring you back...I wouldn't. I don't deserve you. I don't deserve any of you. The world doesn't deserve you. You didn't deserve the pain. You deserve peace and serenity. I'm trying to move on...I got a dog...shes real cute, shes a Shepard-Australian mix. I named her Taka cause she reminded me of you. But her eyes are a really pretty blue instead of that stunning ruby your eyes captivated...why did you leave? Why didn't you just find someone better or leave for fame and success...I'd much rather deal with envy towards my parents and own heart for seeing you with someone else or some place better than this town...why did you have to go...go to a place where I can't even tell you how much I love you...I know you may see this but...I can't handle it Taka. I want you back so bad and knowing I could have prevented this...it makes my heart feel like it's being ripped to bits and trampled. I just...I hope you're happy and...I love you. With all my heart. Rest in all peace Taka.

Love Mondo ❤️

Tears dripped from the face of the man writing the letter and onto the paper, he took that all familiar red colored pencil he uses everyday now to color in that little heart next to his name. Everything doesn't feel real to him anymore. Ever since that horrid day. Ever since he found out the person he truly loved and knew loved him back...died. As he took the note and sealed it in a little white envelope, getting up and ready to go get that rose for his love that reminded him so much of those precious eyes...he felt something. It was like a soft grip went around his chest area and it was like someone was...hugging him. He knew that it was him. Coming to him from the after life to let him know...hes okay. Mondo knew it, he closed his eyes and tilted his head down slightly and let the words, "I love you Ishimaru...with every bit of my soul.." escape from his lips as tears flowed freely down his cheeks. A soft pressure went against Mondos lips and only seconds later it was all gone. But that didn't stop the burning love in Mondos chest. He knew everything was going to be alright. He knew everything was okay. He knew what his purpose was now. He was going to live for Taka. He was going to get that house for Taka and he was going to rest there with Taka. He knew that eventually...he will see his lover again...and until then, from the day you left...to the day he leaves...there will always be a letter, for that ruby eyed boy.

(𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒆 :𝑫 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑻~𝑻 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕- 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔, 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒚, 𝒃𝒚𝒆 😘)