Smooches~Fluff

(𝑺 𝒐 𝒖 𝒉 𝒎 - 𝒇 𝒍 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇 : 𝑫 𝑬 𝒏 𝑱 𝒐 𝒀)

"Mondo ssttooopp- hehehe" Ishimaru giggled as he pressed his hands lightly against Mondos chest, the bigger male was holding that smaller male by his waist but his grip was soft. He was too busy placing soft kisses all over the ruby eyed boy anyway.  Mondo placed one more kiss on the corner of Takas mouth, making and over exaggerated sound as he did, Taka scrunching his face slightly, his giggling being muffled by his closed mouth. "Mmmmwwha!" Taka cupped Mondos cheek in his hand, his other hand resting on the place between Mondos shoulder and neck. Mondos arms snaked around Taka until he was pulled close to his chest, his arms going up a bit so he could support his boyfriend better in his arms. They spent a moment, their eyes were closed, their noses lightly bumping into each other, the small gentle laughs leaving one another. Their laughter subsided and that left them opening their eyes slightly and gazing into each others glittering eyes. They say that the eyes are the gateway to the soul. In that moment those two souls intertwined and danced in the love they shared for each other. That one gaze held more meaning than even firsts kisses. Their gaze was broke by both of their eyes closing and them leaning forward, closing the small space that was between them and connecting their lips to one another. The amount of love and passion shared in this one moment was enough to fix a broken family. After a few seconds the kiss was slowly broken, their eyes lingering closed for a moment before opening. Once they met each others gaze again the corner of their mouths lifted up to form their own unique smiles, the smiles that were meant for each other, the smiles that were designed for each other to get the meaning to the other that they had more love for each other than a million families with no words being exchanged between them. This was soon met with Mondo smothering Taka in a hug and Taka responding with a happy squeal. Mondo rolled Taka to his side where Takas back was facing the couch and his front was facing Mondo. They both wrapped their arms around each other, Mondos around Takas upper mid section and Takas around Mondos neck, his arms resting on his shoulders. Takas hand slid up smoothly to Mondos cheek where it found its resting place. They sunk into each other, relaxing and letting their breathing flow slow and smoothly, after a moment it matching in rhythm. Taka leaned his head forward and rested it on Mondos chest. Mondo turned his head slightly, laying the side of his head down on the top of Takas head. Their eyes closed in time. Both men basking in each others presence. Both of them simply enjoying the time they have together. Both of them knowing that everything will be okay for them. Taka rubbed his thumb in rhythm, slowly on Mondos cheek. It slowed over time, both of them drifting off and slipping into sleep. The only thing each of them feeling if pure happiness and serenity. The both off them drifted off and entered the dream world, each of them dreaming one of their own goofy wonderful dream but the both of them went to sleep with smiles on their faces cause they knew that they would wake up next to the loves of their lives. They knew that everything was going to be okay. As long as they had each other by their sides, they could do anything, but for now they were happy next to each other on this couch. They were happy and nothing could ever break the bond they have so carefully constructed. Then comes tomorrow, where they will concur the day together and Taka will make sure to give Mondo his fair share of smothering and smooches.

(𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒒𝒘𝒒 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔! ^^ 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘( つ'∀`)つ

@𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅: 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒑𝒂?

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 -𝒘-

@𝒅𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅: 𝑯𝒊, 𝑰'𝒎 𝑫𝒐𝒌𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆/𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒔! 𝑴𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒈𝒈?

𝑯𝒊 𝑫𝒐𝒌𝒊 ^^ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒅! 𝑨𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏...𝑰- 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘- 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆- 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏? 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒈𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈-? 𝑰𝒅𝒌 ;~; 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ^^

@𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒕𝒉𝒆𝑮𝒐𝒂𝒕𝑩𝒐𝒊 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅: 𝑯𝒆𝒚𝒂 𝑰'𝒎 𝑲𝒂𝒊 𝒎𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗 𝒅𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓?

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑲𝒂𝒊 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅- 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌- 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆- 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑲𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑺𝒐𝒅𝒂, 𝑮𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒎 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒂, 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝑶𝒘𝒂𝒅𝒂 𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑲𝒊𝒚𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒂 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒖 -𝒘-

@𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒈𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅: 𝑯𝒊𝒊 𝒊𝒎 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒐! 𝒎𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅?

𝑨𝒘𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 (●⌒∇⌒●) 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈! ^^ 𝑺𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒅 ∩(︶▽︶)∩ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏- 𝒖 𝒉 𝒎 - 𝒉𝒎- 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇- 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒆𝒂      < (^^,) > 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇 𝒐𝒓 𝑰𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅( '∀`)

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ^^ 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆- 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚/𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒂𝒉 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 😘