#11 SCARED

CHAPTER 11

Excited ako for today, I invited Hazel, Zeke and her brother Winter for fresh air. Magco-confess na ako.Hazel is a good friend, she deserves to know what are my real intentions and it's all about Nelcil, her playgirl of a bestfriend.

It's been a month since my encounter with Nelcil sa Club Mojito. Hindi ko makalimutan ang sinabi niya sa akin

"patunayan mo kung hanggang saang level ang pretention mo na gentleman ka."

Pretention?

Hindi ba niya alam na pinipigilan ko?

Hindi ba niya alam na sa bawat kilos niya hindi ako makapagconcentrate?

Hindi ako makaisip ng matino sa mga titig niya sa akin na nanlilisik sa inis.

Lumalakas ang pulso ng puso ko sa tuwing naririnig ko ang boses niya...sa tuwing alam ko na nasa paligid lang siya at pwede ko'ng makita.

"dude..."utal ni Levi at mahinang hinampas ang ulo ko.

"what do you want Levi? Can't you see nagiisip ako?" sabi ko sa kanya.

"did you know that I took 10 shots of your face with different expressions?"pinakita niya ang stupid niyang phone na may pictures with my face na may expressions such as--nakasimangot, nakangisi and so on...

"whatever Levi."sabi ko matapos ibigay sa kanya ang phone niya.

"may problema ba?"he asked. 

"I have problems...with Nelcil."

"the Playboy is crushing on the Playgirl." tukso niya.

"Dude...it's more than that." pasimula ko, hindi ko kayang ilabas sa bibig ko ang mga ganoong salita.

"which is?...be more specific, can you E?" inip na sabi ni Levi.

"you know, those things like peanut butter and jelly...hero with the sidekick, Romeo and Juliet...chickflicks." kabang sabi ko sa kanya.

"hmmm...E, you know i'm a friend. Get to the point, don't be shy. Ang kilala kong Playboy ng Asia ay prangka...straightforward." encourage ni Levi sa akin, just to say the L word.

"I like her." 

"You didn't even try doing dirty when you're with her. Ang nagawa mo lang ay magnakaw ng halik. That's all. You always piss her off.

To think that you cut all your relationships with your clingy girls back in Korea...and..." hinto niya sa daldal niya, Jesus! my best bud here is a talkative one! 

"and?" sabi ko.

"and you did not even layed your sex eyes to any girls since then...not even Nelcil." when he said that, tinitigan ako ni Levi. Natense ako sa titig niya. What now? I already confessed I like her.

"I don't really get what you're saying Levi...I mean di mo naman siguro nakalimutan diba? When we came here, sinabi ko sayo that I like her---that I'll fix myself as a man." sabi ko, he should agree to what I am telling him.

Why tell me I always piss her off?

 "Ang ibig ko'ng sabihin ay ang kitid nang utak mo at hindi mo pinapansin ang sigaw nito." turo niya sa dibdib ko.

"You're getting into my nerves Levi." inis ko'ng sabi sa kanya.

"You don't like her...that's what I'm trying to say, my friend." okay kung kanina naiinis ako, now I'm pissed.

"I.LIKE.HER. Levi, ano bang problema mo? Ikaw ang bestfriend ko and you should be agreeing to what I'm telling you." seryoso ko'ng sabi sa kanya.