Prologue

ROC La FAMILIA > Beyonce Knowles > !.....My Love For Him.....!

Posted by: xrecexbellax Oct 27 2008, 07:11 PM

! ......... My Love For Him...........!

I rolled over in my king sized bed and curled up into my husband's arms. We were living in Los Angeles. The only way we could be together was to move out here. Our kids needed a place to stay where they would be safe and would not be judged by the people who looked down on us. My husband of now 3 years, Shawn Carter, is the love of my life. Always has been since I was 17 years old. Sometimes I still think about Trey, my very first love, but when I start to miss him I just look at my son Justin. He reminds me so much of Trey.

Shawn started to wake up as I placed my head on his chest. He stroked my hair.

" It's late Beyonce, just go to sleep."

" I can't, I just can't help but to think that people are-" he cut me off in mid sentence.

" They can fuck off! This is our life and if they don't approve then to hell with them" he yawned and fell back asleep.

I smiled at him. He was right. Shawn and I had moved out to L.A because when we lived back in Orlando, they did not approve of us. We were step siblings and we got married and had children. I know it doesn't seem like a sin, but where we come from it's illegal. So we had to get away from it all. How did I end up with my step brother, well.....let's rewind and find out shall we!

Tina Knowles, her mother. Works as the manager of The Ritz Carlton Hotels in all of Florida

Matt Knowles, a Truck Driver

Beyonce Knowles. 16 years old goes to Stars Mill High School

Mya Knowles age 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trey's mother

Trey's Father

Trey Hopkins. Beyonce's first love. They've been together since they were 10 years old and are still together. Trey is 17 years old and is about to graduate at the end of the year. Leaving Beyonce for her last year. He plans on going to a college if not in Florida then somewhere up north.

Tia Hopkins. Trey's little sister. Age 9

Travon Hopkins , Trey's little brother age 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also starring

Shawn Carter age 16. Just moved here from New York with his dad

Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. Both 16 and go to Stars Mill High