Chapter 7: Long live the queen

Y/n pov:

We caught up and went on our quest to saving me from this darkness trying to get to my heart. I was on the same horse as Douxie i sat behind him with my arms around his stomach "say my love once this is all over and we are back in the present...do you want to go on a date with me?" Douxie asked. I smiled at him "yes Douxie i would love to go on a dare with you." I said and rest my head on his back and fell asleep causing him to smile in response.

In vision:

I was outside with knights, Merlin, and Douxie we were fighting a mysterious person in a cloak. "This person is too strong." Merlin said. Everything began to blur and my mother appeared and grabbed my shoulder and my eyes went black as i started to scream and my mother turned to a dark mist and went into my mouth to my heart.

End:

I woke up at the location i got off the horse we began to walk once close to cave I stopped in place and gripped my shirt and began to breath hard. "Love you ok?" Douxie asked. I began to laugh darkly and my eyes glowed white and black slick horns appeared on my forehead that reached to the top of my head and stopped in the middle of my head. My teeth were sharper i could make someone bleed, a human like black slick dragon tail appeared and my hands were black and had sharp medium long claws on them, then my arms were human skin colore faded into black, and thats when my hair turned black faded into a dark yet bright red my hair was curled at the bottom of it. "Feels good to be back and young." I said.

"Its her were too late." Merlin said. The guards had there swords ready to fight me and everyone backed away from me. "Well-well-well if it isnt it the old wizard himself nice to see you still alive Merlin." I said with a smirk. "Love its me Douxie snap out of it." Douxie said coming forward slowly. "Sorry honey but i put her somewhere else that will keep her busy." I said. "We need to get her in the cave." Claire said. "I say its too late but we can try." Author said. 

I began fighting everyone that's when trolls of the forest joined me and we fought again together agents the humans. "Y/N snap out of it!" Douxie yelled. "Sorry hisirdoux but your lover gone dark and is long gone." I said. Thats when i felt something sharp go through my stomach my eyes returned to normal and i was back to being myself. "No i didnt mean to do that." Author said in panic and fear. "You stabbed me dad." I said and fell to my knees on the ground. "No!" Douxie yelled and ran over to me. The trolls retreated and Douxie got the blade out of me and held me in his arms. "No y/n stay with me please i got you dont leave me not again." Douxie begged.

I laud silently in his arms and i looked at him and smiled and he returned it back. "Please love dont go not yet we still have a date to do and a life to have together." Douxie said. "Douxie i must tell you something for when you return darker versions of shadows and death will come you have a chance to save it all and bring back the one you love most." I said softly. I closed my eyes and died in his arms.

Douxie pov:

I cried and hugged her tightly "y/n i love you...you are my best friend and i love your smile, your eyes, your beautiful brown hair, you sass, you imperfections and all the above. I lost you once i will never forget you. The memory of our date you in a dress so beautiful it made me love you more you were like a angel that fell from heaven...it made you even more beautiful than you already are. I cant loose you...not again." I said. I then laid her on the ground and put Author's wife's ring on her ring finger and puts Author's ring on my ring finger. "Even though i didnt have you as a daughter you were always like one and occasionally you felt like someone who always took care of me...i am so so sorry i held this secret from you young ruler....long live the queen." Merlin said.

"You are my daughter and though we never been on best terms nor been together most the time i still love you. I am a foolish king and a bad father. However, you done enough so I declare today a new day called Day of the red queen today. We will honor all you have done for everyone and celebrate and morn for you my sweet daughter. I love you and i am oh so very sorry. Long live the queen!" Author yelled. "Long live the queen long live the queen." Everyone chanted. 

That very night i got claire and opened a portal back to the present i had y/n's last words burned in my mind. Claire and i walked through the white and gray portal making it close behind us. Once there we were being attacked and the castle crashed landed but wd made it out alive thanks to Clairs shadow portal. 

We all stood side by side in front of us in a distance was the mysterious woman who i believe killed Y/n. "Long live the queen!" I yelled. I started to fight the strange woman's shadows thats when she took her mask off to show y/n herself her eyes were glowing orange and her skin was well alive and she was alive but also distant i was stunned. "Good daughter" her mother said appearing behind her. "Long live the queen is right Douxie." Y/n said then we began to fight. "Y/n i-i-." I said blocking her attacks. I saw the ring on her finger there were diamonds on her ring that glowed red mine glowed blue. What did this mean?