Chapter 8: dark control

Douxie pov: 

Y/n stood still and her mouther by her side "nice to see you again to Merlin." Y/n's mother said. "Hello Mary i am not sure if that's even your real name cause you have many but either way you won't grt away with this." Merlin replied. "Oh sorry darling its late for that i did get away with this." She said. "Y/n i know your in there please come back" i begged. Y/n's eyes looked dull and lifeless the beauty that was once in them were hidden away by what was like a rain cloud. Her once long beautiful flowing hair was black as the night. Past her physical appearance of her darker side I could see the angel I feed in love with and the one i saw the night we went on our date back in camelot. "I can try and break her out of her darkened mind control but i need you all to protect me." I said.

Everyone surrounded me so i wouldn't get hit by anything i started using my magic to try and get y/n free from this dark control. She went to her knees as her mother and her shadows attacked my friends and my master. I was now inside y/n's mind...i looked around to be met by darkness and red rose field which i saw y/n in on a circular stage looking platform in a dark oak chair. Her ankles and wrists were cuffed tight to it. Behind her was her darker form staring at the sky motionless. 

3rd pov:

Douxie walked on a cold stone path that led to Y/N. Once at her feet he gets on one knee in front of her and rests a hand on hers. "Its time to come home y/n i miss seeing your smile and beautiful eyes the glitter in the light. I love you but now its time to come home." Douxie said softly. "Home..." y/n mumbled. "Yes." He said. Y/n's darker form kicked in and joined Douxie and y/n and started to fight douxie inside of her mind. 

Douxie started running down the stone path with y/n darker side close behind. Douxie ran far and father till all went black. Douxie couldn't hold his spell long and was brought back into reality. Douxie looked at y/n she was still dark then he looked at his ring and his eyes widen. "Light makes the shadows vanish i know what to dl." Douxie said realizing what he has to do. He ran towards y/n and grabbed her before she can attack and soon he kissed her and a spark between them appears and glowed then exploded causing the darkness to leave y/n, the shadows to vanish, and Mary to be defeated. 

Douxie pulled away and held y/n in his arms and looked at her face she had now opened her eyes. Douxie looked at her with tears in his eyes and hugged her. "Y/n i love you please don't go again." Douxie begged while crying happily. "I promise Douxie I won't go again." Y/n promised. "What exactly happened?" Jim asked. "To sum it up we went back in time i got turned into my mother and Author killed me oh and Douxie and I got our memories back. Apparently Merlin erased our memories each time we got close then yeah." Y/n explained. "That sounded like a interesting adventure. How did you and Claire get back here without Y/N?" Toby asked.

Douxie held up a remote "with this remote y/n and i made. While there we managed to get what we needed y/n got the sword i delivered." Douxie explained. "Yet again you surprised me and made me proud Hisirdoux." Merlin said. Douxie smiled in response then he took the ring off my finger and let y/n go then got on one knee and held up the ring.

"Y/N Flame sure we were separated most of our lives and we still have memories to unlock and stuff to do i want to make sure we live forever together no more being separated no more magic to make us forget each other. The day i saw you i felt more than just magic exploding inside me i gelt love and watmth and butterflies explode inside me. I want to feel that every singly day i see and get to be around you. Will you Y/N Flame make me the happiest wizard to live and marry me and be with me for all of time?" Douxie proposed. 

Y/n was in total shock she didnt cry but was over joyed. Y/n covered mouth then started jumping "yes yes i will marry you Douxie." She said in response. Everyone clapped and cheered while douxie put the ring back on her thats when y/n jumped on him making him fall to the ground and they kissed in happiness. All laughed and all was great you may think this was the ending but really....it is only the beginning.