Chapter 11: good friends

Y/n pov:

I woke up and was in a strange place, but it felt familiar. I soon realized where i was and i was in one of my memories i had forgotten. I found Douxie on sitting on a rock far away from me. I was sure he didn't know i was there. "Douxie? I questioned. "Kaitlyn your here and alive what happened to you?" He asked. "I am not sure, but i do know i was attacked by my mother and darker self then was pulled into a portal and here I am." I explained. We hugged each other pulled away. "I can't remember what happened to me my head still hurts from the impact. Lets just say your darker self knows how to kick a man down the stairs." He said.

I laughed in return which made him smile. "As for the little ones how are they?" He asked. "They are great I suppose no damage was done to them i think. I am pretty tired though." I replied. "You rest while i find a way out." He said looking around. I sat agent's a wall and relaxed "she must have put him here with me to carry less dead weight...she is smart." I thought. 

Douxie pov: 

"Well my wife is pregnant and I can't find a way out. What more can i do?" I wondered. Thats when i found a hole and i had to carry y/n. "Do you remember where this goes?" I asked. "No i remember nothing of this place." She responded. "Fuzz buckets." I groaned in annoyance.  Y/n frowned and sighed the  nodded to herself. She then stood and had a hand on her stomach and touched the wall of the area we were in. "What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Im following the planet or place we are on it seems to be moving to the right and up." Ahe said and started walking. "How do you do that." I asked curiously. "Im pregnant i get more sense of whats around me and then after i keep them its a weird thingy mother went through." She responded.

"What will we do with the order?" He asked. I noticed her tense up I knew she wasnt happy. "We kill then one by one like i did many years ago to t he poor city thats under New York. Now if i am right there after my child due to its powers. If you remember Morgana died and she was meant to bring the elements and humanity together plus magic. Sense i have powers a little magic and you have light magic its a unstoppable child. It will be impressionable till its a adult. They gave up on me no there aiming for my child kill me they win let me win they cant rule this pathetic world." She explained as we climbed the rock wall.

"I wont let them get our child y/n we worked so hard and we have gotten too far, i wont lose our child now. When are you due?" He asked. "Well it's whenever its ready the child is as smart as me which is dangerous, but she wont be a normal child thats for sure." She says said. We were on top of the Stone Mountain. "Where are we?" I wondered. "Oh no we are in the back of my mind this is where all i have killed lay there chained to the bottom of the bloody oceans. The cliff is dangerous far out you see a destroyed city thats what i destroyd. If you see people alive at the sea shor of the city then then those are dead angels who i saved. Dont go in the water the people will pull you downtare you apart and make you one of them." She explained. 

"How do we escape." I asked. She stood silent with a serious face. "We cant someone from the outside needs to connect with my mind and get us out they will appear with angel wings...." She said. "What! How do you even know all this" i asked. She gave me a smirked and turned to me "my husband from a hero verse saved me from this place he was amazing and loving with a special personality he was my everything and i love him for that." She stated. "Who is he?" I asked. 

"Im not meant to be here but i am because of something i cant tell you. Lets just say he was a little explosive and after i left i was brought here i was only o 18 when i cam here perhaps maybe in the thousands. Enough questions we must sit and wait and have a little hope." She said. "Y/n what if we dont escape?" I asked. "Then we be stuck her for the rest our lives till the people under the water or till the cities shadow creatures kill us. I hope you meant your words death do we part because death may come." She answered.

Y/n pov:

Things were wild in and out of my mind. My child was fully the center of attention and i knew the darker half of me would be back for it so i was making many choices in my head. I could A kill the baby B kill myself in the water C wait to die or D or fuse with my baby and become a big bird looking egg Douxie had o carry with two strong hands. Where is the good friends you needed when you need them in this place I have yet to know. However, i have douxie my baby, and my abilities. What if I kill myself and give the child to Douxie and let him use my dead self as some kind of weapon or distract. They will come for me and they avoid doixie that would leave him to swim 20 minutes to the city it be a few football fields away but it should work if he goes fast enough.

I was in great thought on how this will play out. I mean if he returns and connects to me and brings whatever remains of me to the real world the i can regenerate other than that theres no way. I know what i must do...my love will be missed and i love him. I gave douxie a soft kiss "douxie i have a plan to get to the city but you must make a sacrifice." I said with sadness. "Whats the sacrifice?" He asked.