Chapter 9: Visions and questions

Y/n pov:

Things were great i mean Douxie proposed to me and we had our wedding and spent a lot of time alone together. Best part is that there wasnt any danger all seemed to be  at peace. It was today that made that change quickly. "Good morning love." Douxie said. "Good morning hisirdoux. I must tell you something rather strange." I said looking at him. "What is it love?" He questioned. "I had a strange dream its like it was the end of the world all was destroyed the heart stone of Troll market was in the air above town and it was alive and i saw myself reaching for the stone then i saw myself dead in your arms and your eyes were glowing blue again but you seemed different it was off you handed me over to the Arcadian order and your eyes went normal it was like you were evil and Toby was the troll hunter. It scared me to death." I said. 

"Oh my wizards that sounds rather crazy and bazaar. Thankfully i will never go join them or be evil. As long as I'm here no one will and nothing with hurt you." He said comfortingly with a hand over his heart. I nodded and hugged him and looked at my ring. "Father i wish you can see me now. Merlin i wish you were here to help me solve this "dream" of mine." I thought with a rather sad face then i closed my eyes.

Flashback:

"Merlin theres too many shadow trolls we are cornered." I said in fear. "Nonsense there's always a way out." He said. Merlin tried magic but it they cap coming "well then my dear apprentice I guess this is farewell remember one thing...i love you." He said and threw me away and he was stabbed in the stomach. "Nooo! Merlin!" I yelled and cried and began to run away. 

End:

I began to cry and shae Douxie instantly knew why and hugged me tighter. I soon stopped crying "Douxie i have a question." I said. "Ask away dear." He said. "If i was pregnant what would we name our kids?" I asked curiously. "Hm thats tricky but how about Douxie Jr." he subjected. We both laughed. "How about nick?" Archi asked entering the room. "Wait i got it if a boy we name him David if a girl then Katy or Kathrine." I subjected. "You come up with the best names Kathrine and David would be excellent names." He said. Douxie and i shared a loving kiss tgen pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Say Kaitlyn sense your a Flame how do you know if your pregnant?" Archie asked with a raised brow. "Well i will have a vision when i sleep of my kids and the future thats how you will know. "I see." Archie said. After moments of silence the ground began to rumble we all looked out the window. "The arcadian order they are looking for Nari but how did they know we are here?" I asked. "Im not sure but i know we need to get out of here." Douxie said. I picked up a white cat with a red bow on it this cat was my magical cat she had two names Snow and Angel she was like Archi and Douxie carried Archi and had nari on his back. We ran away and tried to go on the flying small ship. 

"Nari you cant escape us." One said. "Fly off i will join you in a minute." I said Douxie nodded and we parted ways. I flew up into the sky and held up hand at there large skull like ship and sent out a explosion from my hand. When the smoke cleared a dagger of ice went through my stomach. I yelled in pain that's when a unknown memory appeared.

Vision:

Theres too many and the order is here theres too much." I said in fear. I saw my mother and i rushed at her till her sword pierced through my stomach i froze and got her cold blade out of me. My eyes glowed red and i screamed causing attention to go to me. "Find cover!" merlin yelled. Humans fell back and hid trolls and my mother tried to find cover. Then everything else was blurry.

End:

Thats all I remembered then i looked at them and opened a big portal that sucked them up and closed up. I flew to Douxie who was out of New York and heading to Arcadia. I landed on the ship and fell to the ground. "Y/N!" Douxie yelled. Douxie ran to my side and saw the ice. Douxie cleared away the ice and used his magic to heal me but for me all went black.

Douxie pov:

I held y/n in my arms and noticed she had passed out. I sighed in relief as she slept i carried her bridal style like i did after I married her. The ship landed at Jim's house and i maxe the ship disappear. Archie and Angel followed close behind me as i went to the front door and rang the doorbell. Moments after jim opened the door and he let me inside we went into the living room. Jim closed the door behind us.

"What happened to her?" Jim asked. "The Arcadian order found us and attacked us but Y/n sacrificed herself and got hurt. Is your mom home Jim?" Douxie asked. "Yeah i will go get her." Jim said while running out to get his mom. "She seems ok but i can tell she is seeing something from the past she hasn't seen yet." Angel said. "I will have to agree with Angel something else must have happened when she was fighting." Archi said. 

"Question is what is she trying to see and connect to." I said. angel sat quietly on the coffee table with archi. "We arent sure but is may lead to a new unknown chapter to both of your lives." Archie said.  I say down on the couch next to y/n i waited for her to wake. Jims mom came and examined y/n. "She seems healed and perfect however, she has a concussion I recommend you and her take it easy." She said. With that she left to make me some tea. "Something isn't fitting in right she didn't his her head so how does she have a concussion?" I wondered.