You Did Good Up There, Lou

After his meeting with Liam, Louis was led to the dressing room where he found a few of the dancers either on their break or getting ready for their night. "Hello girls" the alpha spoke up with a smile. It was very obvious to the omega that these betas were completely comfortable around that manager, and that in itself helped Louis relax a bit. "I brought you a new dancer" he continued, "this is Luna". Louis had to pick a name for himself, and the only thing he could think of was that. Liam had told him that the other dancers picked their stage names themselves, and that they always chose a name that started with the same letter of their actual name. Louis gave a shy wave before the blonde dancer watching them from the mirror chuckled. "Sunshine, you've gotta shake that shyness out before you go on the floor". Louis' eyes met her brown eyes in the mirror, watching as her eyes crinkled a bit as she smiled.

"I'm Blaze, '' the beta said, spinning around on her stool. She stood up, walking over to the smaller omega. When she stood in front of him she reached her hands up to his face, cupping his cheeks. "He's so adorable, Liam. I've never met an omega who wanted to be a dancer". Louis was already feeling calmer around this beta, maybe it was her American accent, or her genuine smile, but he felt safe. "He's the first one I met honestly" Liam said with a nod, "keep an eye on him, alright? He's never danced before, so I don't know how good he'll be. But I figured I'd give him a chance".

"Well you came to the right place, Sunshine! I can give you a few tips, and show you a couple tricks. You'll figure it out quickly". When Liam knew the omega was in good hands, he said goodbye to his girls and headed back out the door. The other couple Betas stuck to their normal group. They had nothing against omegas, or new dancers, they just didn't want to get stuck with teaching a newbie how to dance. "Do you have an outfit to wear?" Blaze asked Louis sweetly as she led him to where her makeup was set up. The omega could see that Blaze was already dressed with just a silk robe covering her.

He rested his duffle bag on the counter next to Blaze's makeup, unzipping it. He pulled out the only outfit he had. He had managed to scrape up a couple bucks to buy an outfit at the local sex shop. He had spent 45 minutes in the store going through the different outfits. He remembers how much he had blushed with each tiny outfit. He couldn't imagine feeling comfortable wearing anything super revealing, so he stuck with something simple. He pulled out the black plaid skirt first, laying it out. Next to it he laid down the white cropped dress shirt and black tie. "Ooh a schoolgirl outfit, that's a classic" Blaze said excitedly. Louis pulled out a pair of black lacy panties and a matching bralette to go with. "I also have a garter belt and socks to go with. This was all I could manage until I make some money".

The beta looked over the outfit approvingly. "What about heels? Do you have any to go with?". Louis shook his head no. "I couldn't come up with enough to afford them. I was hoping the socks would be good enough". Blaze took a look down at Louis feet, "you look about my size. I've got a spare pair of boots in my locker you can borrow. I always keep a backup incase I break my pretty ones" she explained.

The boots Blaze pulled out of her locker made the omega's eyes widen. "They're not as scary as they look, I promise. They're boots so you'll have some ankle support" she explained kindly, "I usually only practice in these when I'm trying new tricks out. Once I can do it without risking a fucked up ankle, I go back to ones like these". The beta was wearing a red and black snakeskin pair of pleasers. These ones had a small ankle strap and a thicker band over the toes. The peep toe made them look a bit sexier and if they weren't so high, Louis could see himself wearing them out on a date. The boots the beta handed him were the same height, but these were black boots with holographic splatters on them. The omega knew they must be pretty under the red club lights.

"Okay go get changed and then I'll bring you over to the practice pole we have in the back room". Louis took his outfit and the boots with him as he walked towards the lockers. He placed his duffle bag on the wooden bench before taking his clothes off. The red blush on his cheeks burned on as he dressed himself in his outfit. The skirt barely covered his ass, which was the point, but it was still new for him. He tied the dress shirt in a knot in the front, the b lack lace of his bralette peeking through. He folded his regular clothing and put them back in his bag before finding himself an empty locker. Walking in these boots was a little easier than he had expected, but he wasn't going to risk looking at the ground while he did so. 7" heels were a lot, he knew that was a recipe for disaster.