We Finally Have You For Good

A/N: I just wanted to clear things up before you read the following chapter. Louis' not being forced into anything. He was consenting in the scene at the end.

- Abi x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next night when Louis found himself in one an outfit that is similar to his normal work outfits, but the Alphas had bought it for him. It was a three piece outfit. The top was a halter top made almost entirely of fishnets, with a matching pair of shorts. The bands around the bottom of the top and waist on the shorts were black and read "STYLE" in gold. He was given an all black thong that kept him completely covered. His nipples were in plain sight but the omega didn't mind. For shoes, the omega was wearing a pair of black heeled boots that had a peep toe and black sequins covering them.

Louis was ushered out to the car by the three Alphas, sitting in the back with one of them. He had gotten ready in the spare room and when he came back all three alphas were in the exact same outfit. It was heavily confusing for the boy. Especially now that they were mates, it frustrated him. His deep scowl was noticed instantly by the alpha driving the car.

"What's wrong?" The Alpha in the front asked, his eyes flickering to the rearview camera. "Nothing" the omega said as he pouted and turned to look out the window. He heard a quiet "fine" from the Alpha before another one spoke up. "What's wrong, Pup?" the Alpha in the front passenger seat asked, this voice was a bit firmer than the last one, and Louis realized that waiting for the third one to ask may be a mistake, so he huffed before answering. "It's dumb" he started, "we're mates and I can't tell you apart". The alpha in the front passenger seat smirked at that, "glad we're doing a good job then, pup".

Before Louis could ask what that meant, they pulled into the parking garage, noticing that there were a lot of cars parked there. Louis was never a car person, but he knew these were expensive cars. He had never seen any of them before so was a bit off putting to see them. They drove further into the parking garage, down a dark end of it was a ramp that went underground. The omega had never been this far in the garage and had no idea it went further. Before they reached the ramp, they were stopped by a big black security gate.

The Alpha in the driver's seat had to type in a long code before the security gate lifted, allowing the vehicle to drive into the darkness. The three ALphas sat and waited for the gate to drop back down into place. "Now, Angel, we have some rules for you. And as your bosses and Alphas, we expect you to follow them." Louis tore his eyes from the darkness outside the car as they drove down the ramp, turning to look at his mates. From the nicknames he could figure out who was in which seat.

Marcel was driving, Edward was in the front passenger seat and that left Harry to his side. "And what are those rules you're talking about?" the omega asked curiously. "If you recognize anyone tonight, any of our patrons, you mustn't address them by their name" Harry started off. "Do not flirt with them at all, otherwise you'll be in trouble. Do not let anyone touch you" Marcel added. "And finally, there will only be one of us out there in eyesight, do not call us by our name. You can address us by Alpha and that's it" Edward finished with.

Louis nodded his head, "got it, no flirting, no names, no touching.... So what exactly am I supposed to do? You said I won't be stripping, so what else would you have me be doing at a strip club". "Bottle service, and maybe a bit more, you'll learn quickly and you'll make a lot more money from tips than dancing. This is only for an hour or two at max. Then we'll go home" Harry explained.

Marcel opened Louis' door for him, placing his hand around the back of his neck, rubbing softly. The small touch was definitely a sign of dominance but Louis loved it, leaning more into the touch. He allowed the three Alphas to lead him to a door, another code being put in. The omega didn't understand why there were so many codes, and how his mates even remembered them, but he didn't bother asking.