ch12 its you

pml

two figures a man and a woman soared through the demon filled woods, creating a violent wind in their way.

"humu lets split up here ill proceed towards the west!"

"hai then ill be heading towards this way"

glancing towards each other they nodded, with one heavy step the two figures flashed, scattering towards different directions. destroying all foe that come in their way swiftly and easily without breaking a sweat, rustling the trees red leaves that sat on top of its branches.

"it seems a demon is close by!"

with one heavy footfall the man picked up his pace, pitter patter pitter patter the repeating sound of footsteps played.

he layed his hand on the white bandaged hilt of his blade, wrapping his fingers tightly around it one by one. pulling out the katana a sharp sound of metal rang through his perked up ears.

upon exiting the dark gloomy path of the forest he entered a grand meadow, slowing down he held the sword by his side. observing his surroundings with his gaurd up as the demon aura grew bigger and bigger, a momentary smile sat on his face.

his eyes caught something flowing out of place amongst the flowers in the horizon, "is that hair? it must belong to the demon" he thought.

he treaded stealthily, closing the distance between them with each careful footsteps. planting his last step before the figure under the cherry tree, he took a ready stance with his knees bent.

seconds from unleashing his wrath he came to a halt, a small gap formed between his lips shocked at the familiar sleeping body before him.

"isnt she the girl from that temple? was she always a demon?"

he felt pity for the girl before him, but a demon is a demon and it was his job to slay them. "sorry" he muttered out of remorse, "hono no kokyū San no kata: Kien Ban-"

his movements were stopped once again with his blade this time inches before her neck, eyes wide with slanted brows seeing a tear trace down the cheek of the girl.

"why is she crying?"

before he could contemplate any longer his eyes narrowed as his gaze moved to the side, another demon was heading his way at an incredible speed.

changing his position he turned his body towards the side facing the screaming demon.

"KYAAAHAHAHHAA YOU'RE MINE!"

"hono no kokyū Shi no kata: Sei En no Uneri" the two entities were seconds away from clashing claw to blade, ignorant of the fact a certain someone started to wake from her slumber.