Ch78 summer night rr

Pml

3rd person pov

Ayame's eyes widened at his words and She can hear tanjiro gasping behind her just as shocked, but to her surprise it was more of a happy gasp compared to her bewildered one.

"Hai? But isn't that for couples?"

She said confused while kyojuro chuckled with a Closed eye from how oblivious she was finding it cute. but it was better for him that she didn't realize his intentions, after all he didn't want to confess just yet, especially not in such a dull way. He wanted to wait awhile when the time is right and when he had fully prepared himself, only then would he be satisfied with the most extravagant proposal deserving of her.

"Kocho told me there's a festival tomorrow night in the city near us! So I wanted to invite you to go with me! We can bring senjuro along as well he's been stuck in the house for quite awhile"

"You should go ayame san! I'm sure it'll be fun"

Ayame nodded with a smile agreeing to the idea making kyojuro perk up as a light shined in his eyes.

******

Kyojuro had asked Shinjuro if he wanted to go with them, but as expected he rejected, making it just kyojuro Senjuro and ayame. They prepared for the night in their rooms, ayame wore a simple floral yukata with a updo and headed towards the genkan to wait for kyojuro and Senjuro.

 They prepared for the night in their rooms, ayame wore a simple floral yukata with a updo and headed towards the genkan to wait for kyojuro and Senjuro

"Nee-san you look great!"

Senjuro greeted running up to her with kyojuro following behind.

"Thank you Senjuro, you two look great as well, now then are you ready?"

She said holding out a hand to them both, kyojuro happily held her hand with a hum in response while Senjuro was a little reluctant. He had seen ayame teleport many times before but this was the first time he will be doing so as well, naturally it made him a little nervous.

"It'll be fine Senjuro, just hold on tight and close your eyes we'll be there before you know it"

Ayame reassured him with a closed eye smile, Senjuro nodded with a smile as he grabbed onto ayame's arm squinting his eyes shut.

******

Not even 5 seconds had past since he closed his eyes and instantly he could feel a warm breeze followed by the bustling sounds of festivities, he peeked an eye open before the other eye followed with a elated gasp he stared at the view before him.

"It wasn't so bad right Senjuro!"

Kyojuro exclaimed tapping him on the head with the other hand on his hips.

"I remember the first time you teleported you were just as nervous as him kyojuro"

She teased with a giggle, making kyojuro avoid Senjuro's gaze from being exposed. They soon joined in with the bustling crowd looking through all the games and food stalls, and as expected kyojuro instantly filled his hands with snacks to share.