Truth

It was cold and the snow outside didn't melt yet. Chuuya looked out of the window and saw the snowflakes on the ground being picked up by the wind and whirling in the air. He held a hot-water bag in his arms and lay huddled up in the rattan chair. Then he exchanged short messages with Dazai

Dr. Mackerel

"I have a good news. 

I asked Dr. Yosano to let me handle your case and she agreed .

 Isn't it great that i am your doctor now ?? "

"NO IT'S THE WORSE "

"Your words hurt me slug.

 Btw you left your medicines in my car. 

Shall I deliver them to your house after work?"

"No, you needn't. 

Tomorrow I will go to the hospital and take them back."

Chuuya smiled and kept the phone back on the table.

It wasn't long before Dazai messaged again

"Yesterday I called you several times, but you didn't answer. 

Is it convenient for you to answer the phone now? Can I call you?"

A wry smile spread over chuuya's face and he thought for a while before replying. 

"We will meet tomorrow. 

If you have something to talk to me, leave it tomorrow."

After sending the message to dazai, he waited for a while but didn't receive a new one. So he decided to watch the news, but soon he felt tired and fell asleep in the chair.

Later, he was roused from sleep by the feeling of being smothered. He opened his eyes, still half asleep, and saw fyodor pinching his nose. Chuuya shook fyodor's hand off and showed a cute pouty expression on his face, as a kind of childlike innocence shone in his sleepy eyes.

Chuuya with a pettishly charming manner melted fyodor's heart. Fyodor touched his soft hair and suddenly realized that he hadn't seen him act like a spoiled child in front of him for three or four years. Chuuya was his first love, and maybe fyodor would get tired of him but he never wanted to split with him

Chuuya narrowed his eyes and smiled sweetly. He muttered in a mild sweet voice, "Fyo..."

Fyodor was in a daze for a while. When he came back to earth, chuuya fell asleep again. He sighed and covered him with a blanket. Then he went back to the study and saw his cell phone vibrating. He picked it up and was annoyed to see a lot of missed calls that all came from Shibusawa.

At first, he had an affair with other people just for fun. In truth, he was a rich, unmarried, handsome man, so many men and women were charmed by him and even chased after him on their own initiative. As time went on, he gradually wallowed in the freewheeling sex with his lovers outside. Chuuya was a good spouse but he was too shy to pander to fyodor's liking in terms of sex. Fyodor always felt unsatisfied, but he was loath to treat him as a tool of venting his ravenous lust. So he always, in a violent way, vented his uncontrollable lust on his lovers, who were willing to bear that.