Gentleness

Chuuya pushed the man on his body aside, staring at the endless darkness with his eyes wide open. He relaxed himself and got his breath back, waiting for the choking heartache to wear off.

They had made a promise to each other that they would be together forever at the beginning. They met each other at their best ages and had thought they found their own Mr. Right. Chuuya showed a depressed smile. He well remembered plenty of trifles, which were pieced together and formed happiness.

"Was I enough for your whole life? Do you still remember that we once made a deal about that? " Chuuya thought and could not help bursting into tears, with the back of his hands covering his eyes like a kid. " But what did that mean? The once fervent and simple love he had was now been wearing off over the long time. There was nothing left to comfort him."

"I still had a little strength to love you as much as I could. Later you would be on your own, and don't be too capricious, or your new love would not stay long at your side," chuuya murmured. Then he managed to get up and gently tucked fyodor in, filled with tears right now. Chuuya turned around, biting his finger to hold back his sobs.

Dawn came late in winter. The little redhead watched the sky gradually light up, the cold light filtering through the thin gauze curtain, which made him fell chill and desolate. It was a cold winter this year. If he could make a snowman with fyodor again, the snowman would stay longer. Then his trace would be with him a little longer in this winter.

Chuuya struggled up and shambled to have a shower. He was thin and weak now. With dense erotic traces all over, his body seemed dirty and pathetic. He knew well that he was good-for-nothing now. He had no energy to quarrel with fyodor for anything. Since it had become a habit to love this man, he could still endure anything. Chuuya bent over against the cold white marble bath and drew out with fingers what the other left in his body, knitting his eyebrows tighter and tighter. He must stop having sex.

Chuuya took some medicine and then made millet porridge for fyodor, who drank too much last night. The millet porridge was good for stomach. When the porridge was ready in the pot, he sat on a small sofa, concentrating on reading a book.

Fyodor woke up late with disheveled hair after the whole night's sleep, acting in a spoiled way beside chuuya. He stretched out his arm and held the short one entirely in his arms.

"I will be on a business trip tomorrow and won't be back until half a month."

Chuuya stopped turning the page, "Got it." It would be easier to go to the hospital if he wasn't at home. "Will you go by yourself?" he struggled out of fyo's arms and went to the kitchen to fetch the porridge.

Fyodor was in a daze, "With a few managers and my assistant."

Chuuya replied with a simple "ok", as if he did not care much about it. He ladled out the porridge to a bowl for fyodor, and said, "Don't bully nikolai too much. He was too busy to spare time for a business trip."

Fyodor was having porridge with a spoon, and replied him without thinking much, "It's not gogol, but the new assistant."

Chuuya smiled, "Do I know him?"

"How can you know the new face in the organisation? Let alone the one who just joined like shibusawa..." Realizing the slip of his tongue, fyodor suddenly shut up and focused on eating porridge.

Chuuya froze on hearing that. As a new face, the person should be able to get such a high position immediately after joining, so he must be well-versed in pleasing fyodor.