The one i love the most

Chuuya did not get up early. He checked time and it was more than eight o 'clock. He opened the bedroom's door and went out, just meeting dazai who returned from outside, with breakfast in the hand.

"Didn't you sleep well last night?" when chuuya was drinking soya-bean milk, he got a glimpse of the deep dark circles under the eyes of the brunet, and asked, "Did I bother you?"

Dazai seemed tired today, listlessly lowering his head and scooping out the jellied bean curd, and replied, "Nope."

Chuuya felt the bad mood of dazai, but he did not know what was going on with him on earth, who was still in a good mood last night. He could not ask anything but to finish his meal in silence.

After the meal, Dazai drove chuuya to the hospital by a sedate Chevrolet. On the way, dazai selected some songs for him, and asked in a gentle voice, "Whose songs do you like?"

Chuuya shook his head, smiling, "Anyone's ok."

Dazai played one at random. Then the melody was slowly streaming out, with some loneliness.

After taking the medicine from the hospital, Dazai sent chuuya home. When they got to the gate of his apartment, it was right lunch time. Chuuya felt sorry to bother the other these days, so after consideration, he tried to ask, "Dazai, would you like to have lunch with me? My treat."

Dazai refused, "Some other day. You should go home and have a good rest."

Chuuya never liked to push others, which he was not good at. He merely said, "Hmm". Watching the Chevrolet be driven away, he turned around to go home.

The brunet felt quite upset. For both himself and chuuya, it was not good to keep his feeling in the heart. It was true that dazai liked chuuya. But now he really wondered whether the other man, whose neglect of chuuya for so long might be only due to the shorter's deliberate concealment of the illness, really had deep feelings for chuuya.

Suddenly, as if thinking of something, dazai pulled over quickly and pressed a string of numbers on his mobile phone.

"You?" It was a deep male voice.

"Are you busy, kunikida kun?" Dazai closed his eyes, with his fingers tapping the steering wheel, "I want to ask you for a favor."

Kunikida smiled, " No i am not willing to kill you. Do it by yourself. "

" Ehh kunikida kuuuuun ~ your words hurt me. But this time i want you to investigate someone for me !! "

"Who?"

"Fyodor dostovesky" dazai knew nothing about the man but the name. Speaking that out, he knew that kunikida might not be able to find the man with so little information, and now he felt like a fool. But out of the expectation, after a short silence at the other end of the phone, the blonde asked, "Which fyodor?"

"Kunikida, which one do you know?"

"One of my recent aquaintances, in his late twenties. A good-looking man with well-versed business skills , but a deadly presence similar to a demon " he said with a pause, "Why do you want to investigate him?"

Many thoughts whirled around in dazai's mind; he felt that it was right the one he wanted to investigate, and replied with unexamined words, "It seems to be him..... His boyfriend comes to me for physical examination."

Kunikida did not think much of the word "boyfriend" at all, as if being unimpressed. Then he sneered, "Is there anyone who dares to call himself the boyfriend of that dostovesky? This would make the man laugh to death. So many people flirted with him that no one could be counted as a formal lover."