newly weds

Meredith was watching her now husband finish washing up the dishes, she sat on the counter across from him swinging her legs. As he washed the plates his back muscles pulled tight in his t-shirt, Meredith bit her lip as she imagined her hands dragging down his back as he pushed inside of her. His ass looked perfect in the jeans he was wearing which she just couldn't wait to get him out of.

"Have you finished staring" Derek turned round raising his eyebrows

"I was just taking in the view of my very hot husband" she smirked

"Ohh really"

"mmh"

"You look very sexy sitting there"

Meredith smiled at him, looking him up and down, her body now on fire. He tilted his head flashing her his Mcdreamy smile that made her knees go weak. Meredith placed her index finger in her mouth sucking on it before pulling it out making a popping sound. She watched as Dereks eyes turned darker; full of lust. She hopped off the counter about to make her way out of the kitchen.

"I think I'm going to go and watch some tv" She faced away from him, turning her head slowly over her shoulder to watch his reaction. She looked away smiling as she saw the need for her in his face.

"I don't think so"

"Why not?" at this point she praying he would just hurry up and pin her against the wall, the fridge, the counter or just anything.

"Because I have over plans" He watched as she began to step away, just looking at her made a bulge appear under his boxers.

"Guess it will just have to wait" she shrugged her shoulders, walking towards the door.

"I don't think so" he grabbed her waist from behind spinning her around so they were face to face, pushing her back into the counter. Her moans as she hit the counter made his jeans tighter.

The need for her was strong and so was her need for him.

He collided their lips together, the kiss was hungry, his tongue ran along her bottom lip begging her for entrance, she parted her lips granting him entrance. She moaned as their tongues melted into one another, exploring each others warm caverns. Derek rested one hand on her waist the over was intwined in her hair, she grippes his neck letting her fingers caress behind his ear.

Derek pushed himself against her moaning at the friction, she slid a hand between them pressing it against his very obvious erection, eliciting a grunt from him. She felt his teeth graze her bottom lip making the pool between her thighs even bigger. He bit her lip as he pulled away, starting into her eyes, them both sharing the same look.

He licked under her jaw all the way up to her ear, sucking on her ear lobe, she pulled on his dark curls as he continued sucking. He gripped her thighs lifting her up, she let her legs wrap loosely around his waist as he placed her onto the cold surface. He wrapped the hem of her lilac sweater around his fingers pulling it up and over her head in one swoop.

He watched as her breast bounced in her yellow laced bra, her honey blonde hair falling around her shoulders and across her chest. He stepped back to get a full view of her nearly bare torso.

"You're so fucking beautiful Meredith Grey" he said in a husky tone.

She thought her core couldn't throb anymore but those words set it a light. She pushed her hair behind her shoulders, her fingers quickly finding the clasp of her bra, peeling it off, throwing it across the kitchen floor.

He stood back in amazement, all of her was his.

He stood in-between her thighs, he brushed his thumbs over hear rosey nipples turning them hard from just a touch. He ducked his head down taking one of her breasts in his mouth sucking on it, Meredith threw her head back in pleasure moaning his name, he bit it slightly shooting pleasurable pain through her body, she gasped slightly. He took its twin in his mouth giving it the same attention.