Dinner

Meredith came down the stairs of the dream house dressed in one of Dereks shirts that reached just above her knees. Derek had his back to her as he stirred something in a pot, she bit her lip as his shoulders moved back straining against his tight black shirt. She made her way from the stair and into the kitchen sneaking up from behind him. Her hands snaked around his torso placing her head on his shoulder breathing in the sent of him. She brushed her lips against his pulse point feeling the warmth of his skin. He hummed in response removing the hand that was resting on the counter to cover her hands.

"Hey I didn't hear you come down the stairs" he leant his head on hers feeling comfortable in her embrace.

"That was the point" she chuckled sending vibrations up Dereks spine.

"Are the kids sleeping?" He asked.

"Yeah they went out like a light. What are you cooking?" She reached up on her tiptoes to look over his shoulder.

"bolognese which you can actually help with" he let go of the spatula he was holding replacing it with her hands. He unwrapped her arms from his waist pulling her in front of him.

"I think you have amnesia cause you know I can't cook" she turned to him with a frown.

"That why I'm going to teach you" he kissed her forehead as his arm came around her sides. He handed Meredith the spatula so she could continue stirring. His hand rested over hers guiding her as she stirred.

"See not difficult now just grab the red wine and add a little" he gestured to the bottle beside her.

"What if I put too much in and ruin in then you'll be mad I ruined dinner" she flustered.

"I won't be mad at you ... here pick the bottle up and we'll pour together" he kissed her temple as she reached for the bottle. Yet again his hand joined hers as they tipped to bottle adding the perfect amount of wine.

"Perfect" he commented as they placed the bottle down. Meredith stirred it in whilst Derek reached around her pouring the remaining wine into two glasses. He handed her one of the glasses taking the other for himself.

Meredith and Derek sipped their wine one of Dereks hands had moved between the buttons of the shirt she was wearing to rest of the warmth of her lower stomach. His lips teased her neck sucking softly on her weak points. She hummed in response as he nipped at her ear which ended in her dropping the spatula.

"Der I'm trying to concentrate" she whined. Between his hand on her stomach and his lips on her neck she had complete lost the ability to complete the simple task.

"It's fine the sauce can bubble away for a while" he told her guiding her away from the stove. He pushed her gently against the counter on the over side placing their wine glasses down.

"Hmm what do you suggest we do whilst we wait?" Her hand rubbed up his bicep.

"I can think of a few things" he leant against her one hand on the counter the over cupping her face. He leant in slowly fusing his lips with her. Her hands traveled from his biceps to his waist pulling him closer. His hand pulled at her hair as their lips moved in a rhythm.

She could smell the wine on his breath as he pulled away. He grabbed his glass taking a sip his hands found their way back to her hair, their lips finding each other again. His lips painted the wine against hers leaving them tinted red. His tongue soon ran along her bottom lip wiping away the liquid.

His fingers fumbled with the buttons of the shirt trying to get it off as quickly as possible. She slapped his hands away finishing it off herself as his hands gripped the back of her thighs lifting her on to the counter. She shuddered as the cool surface hit her bare thighs.