DC

Meredith hadn't seen Derek in almost 2 months and she was going to put an end to that. After spending the night complaining to Alex about how badly she wanted to see Derek, he suggested she should just catch a flight to him. So Meredith got on a plane with a suitcase full of lingerie she had specifically brought for the trip. She had called the hospital he had been working at and already had arranged with them her coming to visit but had asked for Derek not to be informed. They had told her that he wasn't working today which meant she had to go through their messages to find his address. She was nervous to see him they hadn't been face to face in so long, her fingers tapped against the arm rest as she stared out the window. She couldn't wait for his hands to be all over her touching every crevice of her body, his skin against hers. She wanted him badly.

She could feel her heart in her throat as she stood in the elevator of Dereks apartment block. She was terrified that he would open the door to her and not be excited that she was there. The elevator dinged signalling she had reached Dereks floor. She gripped onto her suitcase handle dragging it behind her as she walked down the corridor. There it was his apartment door the one at the very end. She could remember it from when he had given her a tour on FaceTime. She was frozen in her place staring at the door trying to get the courage to knock, her hand raised but she instantly dropped it again. What if she couldn't do it maybe she should just go home pretend she was never here.

She took a deep breath raising a hand once again closing her fist tapping it against the door. She honestly thought she was going to hyperventilate on his doorstep. The sound of his feet shuffling against the floor came into earshot that was it she was finally going to see him. Meredith could hear the door latch being moved followed by the lock unlocking. The door peeled open revealing Derek in his Bowdoin t-shirt and plaid pyjama pants, his hair was damp like he had just come out of the shower. He's jaw dropped slightly as he saw his wife standing on the over side of the door a smile quickly spread across his face. Before he knew it he had her face in his hands his lips were pressed against hers in a hungry kiss.

Her hand gripped the back of his neck pushing him closer to her. His lips tugged at hers causing her to whimper softly. The feeling of his lips brushing hers where one of the feeling neither of them wanted to go without. She ran her tongue along his bottom lip a few time begging him to part them. She grinned against him as his lips parted and his tongue joined hers. Their tongues explored each other's mouths making up for all the time they've been apart.

"I've missed you" Meredith sighed into the kiss.

"I don't think I'm ever going to let you go" he said in between kisses.

"I love you" she said against his lips.

"I love you too"

Derek spun them around so he could shut the front door leaving her suitcase outside, neither of them caring. Derek lead them through the apartment toward his bedroom. Meredith parted their lips to take a look around smirking as she saw photos of them all around the apartment. Derek caught where Meredith was looking catching sight of a picture Cristina had took of them in the cafeteria.

"It makes it feel like home" he referred to the pictures.

"It makes me feel very loved" she giggled kissing him softly.

"I'm going to make you feel very loved very soon" he whispered huskily into her ear.

She looked up at him as she bit her lip, his thumb caressed her cheek as he leant down to kiss her. His hands dropped to her sweatshirt pulling it over her head leaving it to drop down to the ground. His eyes widened as he saw his favourite lavender coloured lacey bra. He dropped his head kissing along her cleavage and up to her collar bone. His arms wrapped around her waist pulling her legging slowly down her legs kissing as he went down. She held onto his shoulders so she could step out of her legging leaving her in just her matching lavender lingerie. Derek stepped back slightly to admire his wife taking her all in.