Morning Sex

po·lyg·a·my : the practice or custom of having more than one wife or husband at the same time.

(smut & fluff)

The sun is minutes away from peaking over the horizon. The birds are chirping by the window sill. Harry, y/n, and Alex are all cuddled together in bed, sleeping peacefully. Y/n being in the middle of her husbands, just the way she likes it. They make her feel protected and safe. Harry lays flat on his back and y/n has her head rested on his tattooed chest. Her top leg is slung over Harry's thigh. Then Alex is spooning her from behind. He has one arm draped over her middle and his other arm hooked between y/n's neck and Harry's shoulder, hand close to cupping her boob. Y/n could subconsciously feel puffs of air escaping Alex's mouth every time he breaths on her neck as she continues her state of sleep. That is until Harry's alarm starts going off from his night stand, startling everyone awake.

"Mhmm." Harry groans as he blindly reaches for his phone to stop the blaring noise that fills the room. He sluggishly turns it off and stretches his limbs. Then he turns his head over to glance at Alex and y/n. He smiles and wonders how he got so lucky. Lucky to have two wonderful partners that are the most caring and compassionate people he's ever met.

Now y/n is beginning to awake and stirs on the side of Harry, causing Alex to mumble under his breath. With a low, sleep filled voice, Harry whispers, "Morning loves." 

With a half awake mind and eyes still closed, y/n shifts over and lays directly on top of Harry's muscular body, shoving her face into the crease of his warm neck. This causes Alex to scoot over and take her previous spot. He throws one arm over y/n's back and lays his head on Harry's shoulder blade. This makes Harry sling his left arm across Alex's bare back, rubbing slow circles onto his skin. Now Alex starts to wake up more and blinks a few times to allow his eyes to adjust to the dimly light room. "Morning babe." Alex croaks to Harry who's staring at the celling.

Harry turns his head to the side and sleepily grins at his husband. Then without saying anything, Harry and Alex both push their heads forward to meet each others lips. With y/n's face positioned in Harry's neck, she can just barely hear the sounds of kissing, which is making her very jealous. She raises her head from Harry's neck and whines, "Hey, I want morning kisses."

Alex and Harry pull away from each others mouths and Harry turns his head down slightly to view y/n's face. "Alright! Alright!. Come ere'." Harry whispers in his British accent. She moves her face to meet his and begins kissing his soft, pink lips. The kiss lasts for about five seconds before she wants kisses from Alex as well. Harry and y/n separate their locked lips and she leans over to Harry's shoulder where Alex has his head resting and connects her lips to his. 

Harry and Alex both kiss differently from y/n's observation. Harry is more slow gentle, whereas Alex kisses with force but still somehow lets a bit softness slide through. Because of this force Alex brings into the kiss, y/n lets a moan slip from her mouth and into his accidently, but not one she regrets. While basically making out with Alex, y/n can feel Harry grow hard in his boxers underneath her. So she subtly starts grinding her hips back and forth on his clothed crotch making him moan out loud. "Ahh shit!" Harry hisses. "I need you baby. Can I have you?" 

Breaking from Alex's lips for a second, y/n reply back to Harry in a desperate tone, "Yeah baby. Fill me up with your large cock." With her permission now, Harry hooks his fingers into the elastic band of y/n's panties and slides them over her bum and down her soft legs. Then he lifts his hips from under the blanket and tugs down his black boxers that adorned his perfect waist. 

Harry reaches down and blindly rubs y/n's throbbing clit with his cock head making her jump slightly and him whine out. Because she doesn't want to be teased this morning, y/n sits up completely, straddling Harry's lap and reaches down to grab the bottom of her t-shirt and toss it on the floor. This allows both Alex and Harry to get a clear view of her body in its entirety. "No teasing Harry. I need you in me." y/n cries out.