Part 2. Birthday Sex

Harry and Alex devour your body in some romantic and passionate birthday sex- 

AN: i know not everyone loves soft sex (slow/passionate/love making), but it's my favorite to write about. normally for a fic called birthday sex, you'd expect rough, pounding pussy sex but not in this. also, this is my first actual threesome sex smut i've wrote and it was hard to keep track of three characters and explaining their every move, so just note it may not be the best threesome you've read. i mention subspace but i'm uneducated on what subspace really is, so the info on how i describe it could be wrong. another thing, with this fic, i decided to proof read as i wrote, so every 1000 words i wrote, i went back and proof read. just to test out if it makes the process quicker or longer. this may or may not effect the amount of mistakes i missed. i'll have to wait and see once posted.

(smut: double penetration)

word count: 4807

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What the characters where wearing before clothes were taken off: y/n wore a black cocktail dress with heels / Harry and Alex wore suits (any color or style you imagine) / y/n wore her hair up in a fancy loose bun)

Alex and Harry took you to a fancy, high priced restaurant in Los Angeles as a pre birthday present to the one you'll receive tonight. No one ate anything too heavy on the stomach, knowing what'll take place later. Then your husbands decided to cut the evening short so you'll have plenty of time for their surprise that's going to take place at home. 

On the way home, the butt plug you still have inside your ass is making you began to squirm in your seat. All day you've kept the plug in so you'll be stretched enough for one of your husbands, but its been a tease for too long. You just want it out and for your husbands to help your dipping pussy. Your pussy has been so wet today that you had to wear a pad in your panties so you didn't leave a wet patch on your underwear.

-------------------------------

As you walk through the doors of your house, you don't see anything different that infers you have a surprise waiting on you. Both Harry and Alex pick up on your confused face and Alex pipes in with, "It's up stairs, in the bedroom." 

"Oh." you comment back dumbly. Of course it would be in the bedroom. I mean you know you're having sex and sex generally happens in bedrooms. Well planned sex at least. With Alex and Harry on either side of you, you all three walk up the zig-zagged staircase and head to your bedroom.

This Is The Front Door And Bottom Of The Staircase Of The House I Assigned This Series

When you make it to your closed bedroom door, Harry comes behind you and places both ring covered hands over your eyes, not allowing you to see anything. Then he nods to Alex, silently telling him to open the door so you all could walk inside. Alex does just that and Harry leads you into the bedroom. You still have no clue what's going on, but are becoming impatient the longer the butt plug stays inside your ass. Harry bends down, level with your ears and whispers, "It may not look like a lot but like we said this morning, money can't buy this present."