Welcome to the Black Bulls

https://youtu.be/Yq4Gnz_-Fm0

Dance moves linked with the videos above in each chapter! Windmill^^

"And finally, we're very pleased to announce that you have been accepted into Clover Academy!"

Principal Novachrono's voice rang through your ears several times before it actually registered in your head. You'd been accepted? Actually?

Your audition was much stranger than what you'd accepted. Clover Academy's enrollments were different than what you were used to.

They offered several scholarships to kids who'd demonstrated immense talent in competitions and performances and art shows, etc. However, a month after these kids had been recruited, the school held auditions at the auditorium in the building.

You were a street performer.

Living in a small apartment in Detroit, you were used to the culture and style of hip-hop and funk. You were a b-girl who danced on the street. Not exactly what the prestigious Clover Academy was looking for.

Nevertheless, you showed up to the audition anyways. Dozens upon dozens of high class ballerinas and performers looked down their snotty noses at you, but that hardly mattered to you. This was your dream school, and countless artists and celebrities got their start here. There was no way you were giving up easily.

All of the dancers were taught a short routine, which groups of twenty were sent to perform in front of the nine group leaders. Then they would eliminate the dancers who were a definite no. However, all dancers received feedback from each of the group leaders/talent agents, where they could improve, what they did well, and where they went wrong.

You were one of the first ones gone.

The group leaders called you in for your feedback, and for once you were almost frozen in place due to the icy cold stares of the talented celebrities.

Clover Academy's talent agents were incredibly famous, incredibly polished, and incredibly hard to please. Something that made Clover Academy so distinctive from other schools was their group system.

Each student was assigned a group led by one of the teachers at the school. There were kids aged from freshman to seniors and in all different studies of performing arts. Based on each group's performance in different competitions, they would be awarded stars. Each group's reputation at Clover depends on how many stars they earn.

Whichever group leaders like you get to recruit you. Obviously you'd want to get recruited by the team with the most stars (the Golden Dawn), and avoid the group with the lower amounts. The leaders for each group act as talent agents for their students. They'll search for auditions, competitions, art shows, anything they can to get their students out on the map in the world of the arts.

"Welcome Ms. L/n," Mr. Vangeance greeted. Everyone knew William Vangeance; he was probably the most famous artist of the twenty-first century. The leaders sat at a long table in an empty studio room and you walked up to them, prepared for the worst but hoping for the best.

"Hello sir," you returned with a small smile.

"Let's begin," he said kindly. On the far left side of the table sat Nozel Silva, and then following him was Dorothy Unsworth, Rill Boismontier, William Vangeance, Charlotte Roselei, Jack the Stripper (nicknamed of course), Kaiser Granvorka, Fuegoleon Vermillion, and Yami Sukehiro.

Without a moment's hesitation, Nozel began the cutthroat critiques. "You are nowhere near the level you should be at your age." You flinched slightly, but Nozel proceeded. "Your technical skills are absolutely abysmal."