Chapter 30 #HeGetsWhatHeWants

Guys there be more typos ! Sorry ^ω^ btw enjoy

Leah Pov

"Victoria is Out In Prison..." Kendell said that gived me Shocked expression..

"what? How? " i mouthed while my hands are still in my mouth...

"I Don't Know If Its True ... But Be Careful" Kendell Said to me.

"I think that was just a rumor kendell how did Victoria got out when her family was in US And Have No Contact On the outside of the Jail" Carly eyebrows met.

"i don't know if its true all i know she got out..." kendell said and sat on the sofa where me , carly and aston was sitting on.

"Just Be Careful Leah.. I don't want you to get hurt.... "

"yeah leah will not cause her hero is here.." aston said .

Kendell smiled and say "Just Warning you.. You Don't Know What's the really Color of Victoria's Attitude.."

"Well I'll be.." i said ..

"And Aston Don'T you Let Lee Take Leah..!" Kendell said while pointing at aston who's drinking juice..

"i will not.. And Kendell thanks for the warning by the way" aston mouthed.

"Your welcome" he said.

"Lee Was So Very annoying eVen were just a little he is annoying!!" carly exclaimed.

"i know.. The Little Lee That we knew was gone now.. He is so different now ." i said .

"Just text me when you need me .. Me and kendell will rescue you just text me.." carly mouthed.

"I will " i mouthed and take a sip of my juice..

Minutes later The Two went off and Aston And ME was alone . Mom Said she will go to lizzy to take care of her..

So it means the two of us will guard moms house..

"Leah I will sleep in the sofa and thats it" aston said . But i say.

"No..Y-you w-ill Sleep in my bedroom .." i exclaimed.

"But-

"No Buts! Your in our house so you will sleep in the bedroom and i will sleep in my moms bedroom.." i mouthed.

"What? I thought WE will sleep in the same
...."

"Nope.. Ok Goodnight aston" i said.

"Goodnight sweetcake.." he said so i went off to my bedroom but Aston Grab my hand.

"What?" i said.

He kissed me passionately .

When we got separated.

"Goodnight.." he said and gived me a quick kiss..I smiled and take a sleep at my moms bed how i wish that lee was just a dream...

Morning

"What? Plz don't ill go with you! Just don't do something to them" i said and quickly put my cellphone at the top of the cabinet.

"Leah goodmorning sweetcake" aston greeted and hugged me.

"Aston i must go" i said to him that made his eyebrows met.

"Go? go where?" he asked .

"it was lee .... Plz aston its no use! I think we should end here" i said to him as my tears started to fall down.