Chapter 9 #IDYILY Surprise

THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO MLAIREY_XOXO

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS VOTE ^_^.

Its morning i get ready and text carly

i do my daily rituals and go to the sala where my mom is.

" mom i gotta go ... me and carly going to shopping ill be back at 7:00 bye "

" ok bye be safe!"

i walked and go straight at carly house.

Carly Pov

i see leah message i begin to do my daily rituals and pick a blue dress with blue shoes!

i pick up my cute bag and start heading at the kitchen to tell my mom the shopping thing ^_^.

" Mom me and leah is going to shopping i gotta go bye !" i said and waved at my mom but then ...

" Carly!!!...........You can't go shopping!" she said and look at me .

" Why?" i asked her .

" Your grandpa and grandma from America is going home today were going to the airport REMEMBER?." she said while looking at me .

" mom i promise Leah im going with her " i said in a sadful tone .

" i will tell her the reason." my mom said

Suddenly we heard the doorbell rung .

Mom open the gate and tell leah the reason why im not gonna able to go with her.

I See my phone ring

i checked it and theres a message from ..............ASTON!!!.

(LEAH POV)

Auntie tina tell the reason to me why Carly can't go with me.

" its ok auntie just please tell carly we'll meet at school " i said and waved goodbye .

I've waited at the taxi to come while i was waiting i put my earphones on and listened to Taylor Swift song "Mean"

you with your words like knives and swords and weapons you used against me you

I waited for the taxi when someone calls me ......"Kendell"

I was Surprise Cause he didn't just call me but also startled me!.

"you startled me!" i shouted at him .

"sorry " then he smiles . i like it when he's smiling .

"Anyway Leah Where are you going?" he asked me while his hands are on his pockets .

" oh! im going shopping you?" i asked .

"same , can i join the ride with you?" he asked me . i nodded and we both waited for the taxi .

A minute later the taxi arrived and the two of us go inside safely .

Then all of a sudden the atmosphere was silent .

"So kendell what are you gonna buy?" i asked him to cut the silent .

"i gotta buy a flower and a gift" he said .

A gift? A flower? Wait! Is he gotta date a girl or something?!

" oh ok " i said and , take a nap for a moment .

"Leah ... Hey were here Miss SleepyPants " i heared kendell mouthed at me thats why i open my eyes and look at the place we were right now .

The taxi was already in the mall i give my money to the taxi and go to the mall of course i waited for kendell.

Kendell buy a flower and a ..................... Bear?

" how cute it is!" i said hugging the bear

We go to the gift shop and i wanted to give a gift to my mom i was SURPRISE when........

Hi guys!!!!!! Hope you like this chapter its a long chapter Thank you Coz my story reads 100 thanks guys ^_^.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ

FIRST VOTE AND I WILL DEDICATED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

Clar78

EDITED : OCT 31 , 2015