Chapter 5 #JOINING CLUBS part 2

"WHAT? EIC! YOU!" i Asked him with wide eyes.

"You don't believe in me? Listen Carefully " he said and smirk .

" OK NEW STUDENTS IN THIS CLUB! OUR EIC IS ASTON !" i was shocked when sir announce that i look at him with wide eyes he just give me a smirk .

Our adviser start to discuss and i just listen just like what my classmates in this club does.

❤❤❤❤

" OK STUDENTS!" our prof. Mouthed.

"TIME FOR YOUR ORIENTATION! THIS MONDAY WILL BE THE SEMINAR OK CLASS DISMISSED!!!" he added.

THIRD PERSON POV

Leah goes out doesn't know that Aston was following her. She feels tha there's someone behind her so she turned around and see Aston.

" Ok Why Are you following me? Oh i know i was right you are a stalker!" she mouthed at him.

" Really?? I just want to say SORRY of what i did in the mall ." he said that makes leah smile a little she taught that aston have a heart too.

"OK! I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGIZE SO WE CAN BE FRIENDS ^_^ " she Says joyfully but at the last it turns int a frown when she heard aston laugh.

" YOU ARE REALLY SO VERY KIND ^_^ SORRY LEAH !!!! I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!!!! BYE !" he playfully poke leah's head and got out . Leah Starting to cuss him with her mind . She went to her house and open up her diary for what happen today.

DEAR DIARY

Ahh im so bad trip this day that ASTON guy was so rude can't believe he is the EIC in the journalism club!!!

THEN HE MAKE A PRANK ON ME !!! SAYING SORRY I THOUGHT HE WAS SERIOUS BUT NOT!!!! -_- ..............

IDONT KNOW WHAT DID CARLY SEE TO HIM YEAH HES HANDSOME BUT I DONT LIKE HIM !!!!!!

THIS SCHOOL YEAR IS AHHH IM SAYING THAT I WAS HOPING TO SEE MY DESTINY ^_^.. OK BYE DIARY IS THERE SOMETHING IMPORTANT EVENT HAPPEN I WILL TELL YOU ^_^.

After writing on her diary she started to sleep peacefully leaving all the irritation that aston made .

DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLZ RATE AND VOTE ^_^

CLAR78

Edited : April 10,2015