Chapter 4. #JOINING CLUBS

LEAH GO TO THE BULLETIN BOARD TO SEE WHAT CLUB SHE WILL JOIN.

" ok there is glee club, Dance club and oh my This is the CLUB I WILL JOIN!" she squealed.

JOURNALISM CLUB!!!!

suddenly there's someone made leah to shout.

"ahhh!! " leah shouted and faced whoever shock her.

"WHAT! YOU?"her eyes was widened .

" hi there  Why are you here shouting like a You know .... CRAZY?" Aston said at her. Leah started to get irritated!

" Its because of you!" she said and rolled her eyes and faced the bulletin board. She heard Aston Laughs she feel irritated this time.

Leah rolled her eyes before tuned to the guy she hates " Would you please go ! I know what a guy you are a rude,Mean,and boast! Just like what you did to me in the mall!" she shouted that made all the students look at her . She feel embarassed but she remains to stay in normal.

"Mall? oh your the girl i called "love" WAIT WHAT IS YOUR NAME AGAIN????? ummm teah? or seah? ...." aston mouthed.

"ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! " leah mouthed at him and walked away .

Carky saw leah walking with a irritated expression so she greeted her bff and asked if theres something bothered her.

"  leah hey whats up with you? you look like mess up with somebody?" she asked.

"Yeah ..... " leah replied .

"Who is it? Im gonna puch whoever it was!" she said.

" Really?" leah said and smiled widely.

" yes ^_^" carly mouthed.

" ok then.... It is.."

" ASTON!look leah he's over there awww hes so handsome ^_^." carly giggled.

"ok... i gotta go " leah spoken and went off to the journalism club room.

In Journalism Club...

Ahhhh so rude  that guy  carly dont know  what shes saying that hes handsome -_-.

Teacher Edwin: So Journalisms  Plz present your name in this class. you miss( points at leah).

Leah: ok... (stand up) Hi im leah i love reading newspapers .

Teacher Edwin: leah?? what a beautiful name....... NEXT!!!!!

(A boy Stands up and said)

Aston: Hi im Aston.....

Leah:( Shock 0_0 ) What!?

(Seeing the guy)  Ahhh Aston that guy!!!!  -_-. ok

Aston:(Seats beside leah)  Oh leah is your name i remember now (smile).

Leah: Go away wait are you a stalker??? Yes you are you followed me here!

Aston: im not i love reading newspapers And do you know im the EIC Here .

Leah: What??

Guys do you love This chapter plz rate it thanks ^_^.   

Clar78