Chapter 3 #Him!

Leah and Carly Go to the mall to shop.

"Bes ( Called short for a "friend")  What do you shop??" Leah Asked her Bff.

"ummm. dresses,makeups, and oohh Bags ^_^." carly replied with a big smile on her face.

" ok i gotta buy some important ." she said.

After done Shopping....

"ahhh so heavy...." carly said while carrying the shop bags.

"Wait.. your mom said don't buy NOT important ." leah asked her.

"Bes this is all important . -_-" carly replied .

"ok let me help you...." leah help carly when

........Suddenly !!!!

Someone bump Leah that made her fall .

"Owww!!! Watch it!!" she shouted .

"Oh Sorry love ...." the guy tease leah .

"WHAT? Love? Don't call me that i have a name and it's LEAH!" leah shouted at that guy and stand up.

" ok....ok calm down  ^_^." the guy said.

"Wait... are you Aston?"Carly asked him with Stars on her eyes xD.

"Yes " the guy replied that made carly to giggled.

"you know him !" Leah Asked caly.

"He is Aston the popular in campus!" carly said and it looks like she will faint any minute.

"Love Chill Don't shout " aston said and winked at carly . Carly started to smiled widely and giggled more.

"ahhhh come on carly .... and you ! Go now!" Leah Said and grabbed her bff although she has many shopping bags at her .

" Wait! I wanna see Aston" carly defended but leah just rolled her eyes and mouthed.

"Bes don't you get it he's Rude !!! " she explained.

"  But.... i have a crush on him since we Start school no not just crush im in love with him!" carly explained.

" Really? that guy -_-." leah said in a poker face.

"Yeah And i wish he will court me or something or should i court him no.. Im going to look desperate if i do that" carky mouthed.

"You know stop thinking about that guy he doesn't deserve someone like you ! Your kind he is not! So Come on it's getting Late!!!" leah shouted at her bff . Leah saw carly turned to sad . She doesn't want to end up to this she just wanted to tell her bff the truth.

❤❤❤❤

leah decides to text carly because of what've she done earlier.

To Carly ❤

Bes Sorry for Shouting at you  i just don't like that guy look he's rude but if you love him i respect your feelings for him ..... sorry bes.....

Carly sees Leah's message she replied to her .

TO LEAH

its ok bes I accept your apology by the way see you at school tomorrow  ^_^.

KKKKRRRRIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!! ( sound of aan alarm clock)

" ahhhh what? Wait!!!! oh my im late !!!" leah shouted when she sees what time is it!.

Leah do her daily rituals and went to the kitchen where her mommy lily was.

"Mom im late i gotta go now..." she said and went quickly to the school.

In the school leah saw carly walking she greet her friend and saw the rude guy is coming towards her and carly.

"OMG! Aston is coming!" carky squealed .

What did carly saw in this guy!  Leah thinked.

"Aston!" carly shouted that make leah eyes widened.

" hey ! stop calling that guy!" she mouthed with irritation.

" bes ! -_-." carly said.

"ok fine i gotta go now!" leah mouthed and went to her classroom.

"Umm Minchie" leah mouthed at michie.

"What is it?" she asked leah while raising an eyebrow.

"umm do you know a guy named ASTON?" she asked.

"Aston! of course ! he is the popular here in the school all of the girls is crushing on him!"minchie explained and smiled .

"Not all minchie!" leah said.

Their teacher spoke that made all them Gazed at her.

" Ladies and gentlemans  !!! there was an announcement from the principal  So listen!

All of the students There are clubs open and now you can join  THE CLUBS ARE IN THE BULLETIN BOARD!" mam annie shouted.

"So class dismissed All Of You Must Join clubs  !!" their teacher spoken and went off.

i hope you like this chapter plz RATE IT guys ^_^  PLZ READ MY STORY "My Crush"Filipino only!!!! ^_^ Thanks and vote plz ^_^

Edited: April 6,2015