Chapter 34 #Fallen

*CRASH*

I open my eyed and look what happened and I saw Aston towards me , covered with blood .

"Aston!' I cry while hugging him I saw the car just passed at us and people just hopelessly staring at us .

"Leah! What happened!?" I saw Kendell running towards us having Carly behind him .

"I call an ambulance" I heared Carly Spoken and begins to dial .

"Aston Just Hold Much Longer don't leave us" Kendell said .

"I called the ambulance it will be here in a minutes" Carly muttered .

"Aston Stay Still" I cried looking at Aston .

"Leah..." I heared Aston mumbled .

"Aston...." I speak while holding his hands .

"Why Did You Do That" I asked .

"If You Died There's No Reason For Me To Live" he said in a weak tone .

"If You Died There's no reason for me to live either! Aston!" I cried .

"Leah......Its Okay If I'm In Pain Right Now , Just To Let You Live" he weakly said .

"Don't be SELFISH Aston! If You Die do you think I'm gonna be happy? I Love You Aston Live for me!" I shouted and hug him .

"Live For Me leah ... " he mumbled .

"Aston! Don't be like that! " i shouted and hug him . And then suddenly the ambulance was making its way to us .

They Placed aston in a stretcher and placed inside the ambulance , i seated at the side and hold aston hands .

"Plz Aston Live..... Live for me.."

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Leah have a drink " i heared kendell spoken , i looked at him and get the water from his hands and drink it .

We are here in the hospital for like 5 hours and there's no news about aston , he was right now in the emergency room .

"Is there news yet?" carly spoken while making her way to us she has a plastic of fruits with her .

"Nope there isn't yet" i heared kendell replied to carly . Carly looked at me and seated beside me .

"Leah Have This.." Carly offered me an apple but i refused it .

"You Haven't eaten yet for like ... 5 hours , so please you have to eat this for your health" she speak at me , i Gladly took the apple from her hand at mumbled thank you while eating the apple . she just smiled at me .

I saw people in the hospital looking at me , i think its because of what im wearing ... Im wearing a wedding gown in a hospital .

Suddenly the door of the emergency room creaked and the doctor walk out . we run towards him .

"What happened? Is he alright?" I Said worried .

"Im sorry ..... But the patient can't handled and passed away , we are sincerely sorry " he spoken that made me cry .

"No it Can't be! Aston No! " i cried kendell patted me on my back to comfort me and so do carly .

"It isn't true! Tell me it isn't true! That was a joke!" i desperately said at the doctor , hoping he was joking at what he said earlier .

"Im sorry miss " he said and walk away .

We Walked inside the emergency room where aston was lying in .

I saw him Peacefully Lying in the hospital bed .

I sat beside him and held his hand . 

(Play Stay With Me - by Sam Smith)

"I Taught You Stayed with me ... " i said while crying heavily

"Aston I Thought You'll Live For Me! " I shouted .

"Why!? Why!? Aston? Why! Did You LEAVE me!" i cried more .

Oh, won't you stay with me?'
Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Then All of the memories was flashbacking into my head ....

The First Time I Met Him

Owww!!! Watch it!!" i shouted .

"Oh Sorry love ...." he said .

"WHAT? Love? Don't call me that i have a name and it's LEAH!" i shouted at the guy and stand up.

THE REVELATION

"Aston what's happening to you."

" tell me leah tell me you like me."

Aston move and move were face is in 2 inch any single movement . our lips was about to touch.

"Aston no! i don't like you i-i see you as a FRIEND aston."

" A FRIEND!? BUT IN MY HEART YOU ARE NOT JUST A FRIEND TO ME !!!"

THOSE WORDS MAKES MY HEART HAPPY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I FEEL DID I LIKE ASTON?

"Please Stay With me ... Aston i love you " i mumbled while crying .

And Suddenly i feel Aston hand tight his hand to me . i was shocked at the moment but the one i shocked the most was when he open his eyes amd stared at me .

"A...ASTON!" i shouted .

Author's NOTE

IM SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER RULER UPDATE!

YEAH I KNOW ITS MONTHS PASSED BEFORE I POSTED THIS !

I DON'T THINK ANYONE ELSE READ THIS ... NOW

BUT THANK YOU FOR THE ONES WHO WAITED FOR THIS UPDATE!

NEXT CHAPYTER WAS THE LAST ONE SO BYE BYE !

-CLARISSA78DOMINGUEZ