Chapter 22 #TheForgiveness

Aston POV

Me and Carly are now heading to the hospital . I was about to open the room when
The Door Is Locked!

"Carly the door is lock do you lock it?" I said.

"No! I'm not!" Said Carly.

I begun to nervous. I go to a nurse and said that the room is locked.

The nurse had a key to it and open it I was surprised when....

I see VICTORIA INSIDE!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I said.

She gaved me her Smirk " She is DEAD"

I SEE LEAH .... BUT....SHE IS NOT MOVING...

"You! $#*-! What did you do to her!" I said.

"She is Dead now Face it!" She said.

I faced Leah

"Leah... Hey ! Don't left me I love you ..." I said a tears fell down in my eyes.

"Aston...." Leah?

I see Leah she is not dead she is ALIVE.

I HUG HER.

"BUT HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!" SAID VICTORIA.

"YOU ARE WRONG ..... I AM AWAKE WHEN YOU ARE COME IN THIS ROOM KENDELL TOO WE GO TO THE REST ROOM TO PEE. YOU JUST ........... WRONG! IM NOT DEAD!". LEAH SAID.

WHEN YOU COME OUT IN THE ROOM LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN WE GO TO OUR ROOMS.....I SEE YOUR POUCH AT MY DESK.. SO I THINK YOU ARE HERE SO ... I ..... PRANK YOU I PRANK THAT IM ASLEEP....SO YOU COME HERE AND LOCK THE ROOM SO NO ONE COULD SEE YOU......BUT LUCKY THAT SOMEONE HAVE THE KEY...." LEAH ADDED.

"If I don't kill you Right now I will kill you!" Said Victoria.

But too late for her the police come and Carly said.

"She she is a killer! She tried to killed my best friend!" Said Carly

The police get her.

"No! ... Aston we will be together remember!!!" Said Victoria to me ... And now she is gone.

"Guys.... I'm sorry...". I heard someone say... It is Kendell.

"Really I'm sorry because .... Of me this is what happened..." Said Kendell.

"We forgive you" I said.

"I forgive you too" said Leah.

"We all forgive you...." Said Carly.

Kendell smiled

"Thank you guys..." He said.

" and I will set you free Leah I know you love Aston..... So be happy with him... Aston don't let Leah Cry!" He said.

I just smiled.

"Of course"

"So Leah .... Are you OK now?" Said Aston.

"Very OK :) . " said Leah.

We smiled at each other.

I think this is gonna be a new beginning of us.

A/N (READ THIS)

Sorry for a short chaptiee T-T .

Next chapter I will make a long chapter .. For all of you ... Plz do vote and comment don't be a silent reader . my mother always says to me to me that stop doing this ... But I don't mind her ... But I love her.... So Guys plz don't be A silent reader do vote and comment or else ....... I can't CONTINUE THIS STORY...... BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A ENERGY TO DO SO.......

REALLY SORRY GUYS.....

IF THIS CHAPTER WILL COME 8 OR 10 VOTES I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTIEE.... :).

REALLY SORRY GUYS.....

CLAR78