015

- 3 weeks later.  

'Are you sure about this?' Nayab asked. We were standing in front of our new apartment in London. It used to be Tom's apartment but he gave it to us, Me Nayab and Megin.   

'He said number 21' i said as i gave Nayab the keys. It wasn't that small as i thought i would be.  Nayab opened the door and we walked in. A terrible smell filled my nose and i felt like i had to vomit.   

'eww' i whispered in myself. It was all dark and i turned the light on. I saw a staircase and it was a big mess. I wouldn't be suprised if i found a dead mouse or something in it. I shivered by the idea of it.  

'it smells here' Megin said. I wasn't the only one who smelled it. She threw her long blond curly hair over her shoulder and sighed.  

'i smell nothing' Nayab said,

'wow it's a big mess here'.  How can she not smell that?. It was the worst smell ever. Tom have told us that he moved out when he met my mother last year, He said he only packed his bags and left everything behind.    

'I'm curious about what we'll find in the kitchen' Megin said. I threw my bagage on the ground and closed the door.    

'I Don't even wanna know what we're gonna find' i sighed, 'Seriously, I'm sure it's going to be nasty as fuck'.