008

Just as you thought it couldn't any worser Alyssa decided to tell Harry all of the things i ever said about him and about some akwards things we've been through. When we finally dropped Alyssa off Harry decided to bring some old memories back.

'Do you remember that day in Venice?' He said laughing, 'You almost fell of the boat and got almost hit by a car, Who was the one who saved you?'.

'You were' i replied with a smirk on my face, 'Or when we were in Austria, Damn i had never seeen so much snow before and then you were the annoying one to throw those freaking snowballs at me'.

'Or when we decided to iceskate over there!' Harry said. He took my hand and this time i didn't want him to let it go.

'Or when we met' i said, 'i remember it like its yesterday! I was playing with Austin and when i came back to get some food from my mom, yours were there and they told me to talk with you and i did'.

Harrys laugh filled the car and i loved the sound. I just noticed how much i missed that boy, I stared at him. He looked so mature, He wasn't the little innocent boy anymore, He never been to be honest but he changed a lot. 'You know what?' i said, 'Let's get some food, i know somewhere were you can get the best hotwings'.

'Bring me there hotstuff' he said with a pervy grin on his smile.

'How dare you?' I said

**************************

'I told you soo' i said laughing. Tears streamed down Harry's face. 'its so spicy' he said with a pitched up voice.

'I warned you' i said as i ate a hotwing without almost fainting like Harry did. You just had to get used to it.

'I hate you for letting me eat this' Harry said. I couldn't stop laughing, His face was hilarious. I remembered when i ate these things for the first time. I was with Nayab and she dared me to eat them and i did. it actually felt like you're going to die or something.

'YOU wanted to get these hotwings' i said, 'I didn't push you to get them!'.

'Yeaah because you said they were delicious' Harry replied.

'They are if you get used to it' i said still laughing.

'I don't believe you' he shouted. Everyone was watching us. i grabbed my mobile and took some pics of him with his hilarious face.

'you better do' i said grinning, 'Oh and hazz? Everyone is watching you so i might post this pic on twitter for the payback'.