010

pov yasmin:

'I don't why she's so mad at him' Austin sighed, 'They always have been inseparable 'Till the day of Harry's audition'.

'He left her Aus' i replied, 'He never came back 'Till the day that she moved to Melbourne, He was at my door, Beggin me to tell her where she was but i promised Jade that i never would tell him'.

Austin shooked his head and looked down. 'I still don't get why she moved to Australia' he sighed.

'Shut it' i said, 'You know what happened after she came back on school with Darcy!'. Now it was my turn to shook my head. It has been an awfull time when Jade came back at school. Before she was preggo she was like the most popular girl in the school but when they found out that she was preggers they started to bully her and she lost tons of friends. Only me and Austin stayed, So she moved to Aus with her mom and little sister and here we are..

'You better shut it' Austin said a bit grumpy, 'You're stupid'. i laughed and Hannah walked in. She looked a lot better than she did this morning.

'Where's Jade?' She asked excited, 'Jack texted me!'.

'She's shopping with Harry and Darcy' i replied, 'Oh and what did he texted?'.

'He was grounded yesterday' Hannah said with the biggest smirk on her face, 'His parents took his mobile so he couldn't text me! He's picking me up in 5'.

You can read the excitement on her face. The doorbell rang and she walked to the door to open it. Harry Darcy and Jade walked in, Jade looked really happy and i noticed that they were holding hands. Darcy was wearing some mini uggs what looked really cute.

'Look what Harry gave me' Darcy said as she moved her little feet towards me and Austin.

'Love those hunny' i said as i lifted her up and hugged her, 'They're beautiful baby'. I sat Darcy back on the ground and looked at Austin.

'I told you so' He shouted, 'I told you they're still inseparable'.

'You have not even said that' i replied.

'But i have so much more to tell you' Austin said as he came closer. He pushed his lips against the mine and kissed me gently.