020

'So she really left without us' i sighed. Me and Megin were standing outside. We couldn't find our car anywhere. The shops should close within 20 minutes and most of the people were already gone.

'i can't believe it' Megin whispered. We were so far from home, It was a hour drive from here to London and we both didn't have any money for the bus or a hotel or something. We didn't even have money for something to eat. I was so hungry and i sighed.

'Why us?' i said.

'I was right when i said we had to leave her back in Aus' Megin sighed. My eyes filled themselfs with tears and i walked closer to the coachstation on the corner of the street. When i finally reached it, I sat on the cold hard couch and sighed. Megin sat next to me and it started to rain. wow if it could get any better. I wish we'd stayed in Aus, I would have my mum and Hannah and Darcy and the others. I missed them so much right now.

'Hey Didn't you say you used to live close to this place?' Megin said. I looked around and nodded. She was right, I knew this place and i knew how to get back to where i was born. Not that i wanted to go back to there but i had no choice. Austin and Yasmin still lived there and maybe they could help us.

'Follow me' i said as i stood up and started to walk in the right direction. How closer we were getting to the sea, how better i felt. When we were finally there i did a victory dance, We made it! we survived it!.

'Jade?' a familiar voice asked. I turned around and looked straight in the face of an old best friend of mine. Her name was Bella and she was disgusted and hated on me when i told her that I was pregnant. She has been my best friend for ages and i never thought she would let me down like that.

'Oh hi' i said. i looked away and wanted to walk away again. She grabbed my arm and glanced at me again.

'You haven't changed a thing' she shouted, 'Whoa i never thought i would see you again babe!'.

'I hoped i would never see you again' i sighed, 'You let me down remember? Scared to lose the others or not? Oh fuck off Bella'.

'I had no other choice Jade' she said, 'I missed you so much, I wish i can do anything to make it better'.

'Well you can' i smirked, 'bring us to Yasmin or Austin'...