021

'That's so stupid' Yasmin shouted, 'And why Bella? Jeez that girl let you down for years and now because you're dating Harry she wants you back as friend, That's so pathetic!'. She looked so pissed off and a bit upset.

'I know' i said, 'She kinda thinks we're friends again but we all know better remember?'. Austin laughed and shook his head. Megin was playing with Yasmin's dog Bibi. It was a weird black dog with a enormous nose and big ears. Bibi wasn't his real name but his real name was way too long and it sounded weird so we called him Bibi.

'You should see her face when i told her i was dating Louis' Megin said laughing, 'Btw what's wrong with that dog?'. She tried to push the dog away and stood up. She sat down next to me on the sofa.

'Bibi has a bit of a elbowfetish' Austin smirked.

'we know we know' i sighed. Bibi slowly moved out of the room and i laughed.

'And you're so stupid to forget your phone!' Yasmin said, 'That bitch can do whatever she wants with it, Or maybe she might kill you two tonight when you're asleep! There's no way that i let you two alone with her, We're coming with you'. She looked really serious about what she said and i realized she did really mean it.

'I'm so sorry' Nayab said as she hugged me and Megin, 'I was so pissed off and you two were so mean to me and i really loved my lamp and..'.

'Shut it' i sighed, 'It's okay but never ever ever do that again okay?'. I pushed her away and walked in. Yasmin and Austin followed me and Yasmin gave Nayab some angry faces. Zayn was sitting in the livingroom next to Harry and Yasmin shook her head.

'Unbelievable' she said, 'How can you just sit here Harry with that killergirl? Come on we all know she wanted to leave Megin and Jade alone just to be with you'.

'Oh come on Yas' Austin sighed, 'You're taking this too far, It's only a little mistake, Do you really think she wants to kill them?'. Yasmin nodded and Austin rolled his eyes. Harry stood up and hugged me. He gave me a kiss and then glanced at me.

'I was scared to lose you babe' he said, 'Nayab said she lost you in the shop and thought you two were already home and we were waiting here for you to come back, I like your hair like that btw'. he smirked. I looked in the mirror and laughed. Seriously it looked terrible. It was too curly and i looked like someone who would perfectly fit into the flinstones.

'Shut up Styles' i laughed, 'Think I'm going to change my name to Jade Flinstone, That would perfectly suits my hair'. Yasmin putted Bibi on the ground and the dog started to run around like a freak. There was so much wrong with that dog.

'So Styles' Austin smirked, 'What are you up too tonight? See we could go out and things cuz I'm back to London and we might stay over here for a while so'.

'Where's Louis btw?' Megin asked, 'He said he was here too'. Niall Louis and Liam walked out of the kitchen and Louis ran to Megin. He lifted her up and gave her a kiss. They were so cutee !. Niall was carrying the elephanthead and ran up to me.

'Oh go away with that thing' i shouted as i ran away. They all laughed, except for Austin and Yasmin.