019

My headache was finally gone when i woke up. We were going to do some shopping today. 'Jade ae you ready?' Nayab shouted from her room.

'yeaaaah' i replied as i grabbed my mobile and opened my door. I ran across the hall to the bathroom and grabbed one of Tom's awsome flashing lightning toothbrushes. "They were new" he said. So i think i had to believe him cuz they were awsome. I picked the green one and putted it under water. The bathroom was quite big, it has a bath and a shower and two washbasins. There were 3 huge closets full of towels and things. There were lots of toothbrushes. My mom told me once about Tom's weird obsession with toothbrushes. Megin walked in and stand still next to me.

'omg i want a pink one' she laughed as she grabbed a pink flashing lightning toothbrush. I putted the light of the toothbrush on and started to laughing.

'This is so awsome' i laughed. I putted the bathroom light out and the room was lighten up by green and pinks lights. I putted some toothpaste on my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth.

'I want this one on my bed' i shouted as i held up a Harry duvet cover. Megin ran up to me and grabbed the Louis one.

'I'm going to buy this one' Megin said, 'For as it works out'. She grabbed the Duvet out of my hands and threw it in the shoppingcart. Nayab threw some weird lampthing in the cart and i started to laugh of the ugliness of it. It was some kind of big prisma with ugly faces drawn on it.

'Why would you even buy that?' Megin asked, 'that's so childish and we're not gonna put that in the livingroom'. Nayab rolled her eyes and pushed the cart further. I shook my head and followed her.

'We have to get a new stereo or something' i sighed, 'That one we got now isn't even working dude'.

'You can't buy that over here' Nayab said. We walked through a door and there were tv's and stuff everywhere.

'What did you just say?' I smirked. Megin laughed and Nayab couldn't believe her eyes.

'Dudes we're searching for new beds and closets' she sighed, 'not for new tv's and stuff'.

'Well maybe i am searching for a new laptop' i said, 'and maybe i want a tv in my room and the tv in the livingroom have to be replaced too'. Nayab rolled her eyes again and walked away with the cart.

'She's so jealous' Megin laughed.

'I'm never going to shop with you guys again' Nayab shouted.

'Oh okay i will remember that the next time you want to shop with us' i replied to her.